Positive or evap?

Emoore

Reaction score
Ok, I've been a little obsessed over the past couple of days cos of all the symptoms I've been having.
I only had my coil out last month, and having poly cystic ovaries, we decided to not use anything and see what happens. I do want another baby, but don't want to get too hung up on it of you know what I mean.
Anyway, I'm 10dpo today, and been taking tests past couple of days (like I said, a little obsessed) my symptoms have been-

Very sore breasts, and shiny like nipples!
Very tired and emotional
I can't sleep well due to vivid dreams
Can't stop peeing
And I feel pregnant but not sure if my mind is playing tricks!

I took a first response with fmu. And very very faint line came up straight away, couldn't capture it on camera so took the bit out and got a pic.
So ladies, faint positive or evap?? X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-01-07-49-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-01-07-49-59.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 82
Definitely a line there that's unquestionable! If it came up straight away in the window and it was pink then I'd say it's the start of a good bfp!! I'd try again with frer and fmu tomorrow :D let us know how you go hun, fingers crossed for you and your bfp!!! :D xxx

I see something very faint tho, try again maybe tomorrow. Hope it's a BFP x

I can see a line but hard to tell if there is any pink to it. If it came up right away its not an evap. Evaps only happen when the test dries. It could just be the indent from the test strip but indent lines dont have color. If it came up right away and you coud see the pink then its a BFP.

Thank you all, I've used soooo many first response tests in my life lol (5th baby) and all the negatives never did that. But I'm thinking it's either a faint positive or the indent. There is a slight tinge of pink but o don't want to get my hopes up. Will test again tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning and let you know :) xx

My best guess would be bfp but I would want to see it a little clearer before getting too excited.

My last pregnancy I squinted and squinted at a line like that the evening of 8dpo and the morning of 9dpo. I tested again the evening of 9dpo (yes I know I have no patience) after not drinking much liquids all afternoon and had a clear BFP.

Lol I have no patience either! I'm a pregnancy test addict ��
I'm not letting myself get excited though, as I wasn't expecting to get pregnant at all, especially with my poly cystic ovaries. Ive always conceived quickly but I only developed poly 2 years ago (youngest is 4). I guess we will see! Now just need tomorrow morning to hurry up lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back