positive OPK!?

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
hi just got a positive OPK and had a little EWCM earlier, does this mean im ovulating now or tomorrow? I really hope it isnt now cos i wont get to see OH till tomorrow now and i really want this so badly.

Last edited:
dont PANIC that sperm can live for ages in you... tomorrow would be a good day to go for it good luck

x

well we bd'ed sat, sun and tuesday night so im hoping we will.....could really do with some good news right now...getting myself in a bit of a state and i dont really no why....

Make sure you BD when your bloke gets back, you'll still be in with a chance especially as you've been BD'ing earlier in the week.

tomorrow should still be fine, someone told me recently that when you get a positive opk you can ov between 10 and 24 hrs after and the egg survives about 24 hrs, so get bd'ing tomorrow :wink:

Oh what a shame, that must be really frustrating for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I do understand this must be frustrating for you especialy as your the one that has to get pregnant.

Can you and your oh sit down and compromise when he sees his son - you have yourselves to think about as well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back