Positive OPK!

Mariexo

Reaction score
lmu987x6

So I didn't think I was going to ovulate this month as I'm later than my prediction. This month is the first month tracking my ovulation. Been testing for the last 5 days and kept getting negative results so that put me on a massive downer as I thought I wasn't going to ovulate this month... I was testing in the mornings as that's when they say your hormone would be strongest as it's after your longest sleep. Today I decided to test in the afternoon as some TTC ladies have said that actually works better sometimes.... And this is what I literally just got in front of me! At work too lol!!

Have messaged OH so we're going to DTD tonight - fingers crossed!!

Thought I'd share because I'm feeling overwhelmed.. Didn't think I'd ovulate this month :dust:

Thats great news! Bet you're so chuffed, fingers crossed for you! Its my first cycle too and I'm on CD19 with only faint lines so think I've missed it or it didnt happen.

I was using FMU too as I dont seem to get anything on a afternoon, what time did you test?

Thats great news! Bet you're so chuffed, fingers crossed for you! Its my first cycle too and I'm on CD19 with only faint lines so think I've missed it or it didnt happen.

I was using FMU too as I dont seem to get anything on a afternoon, what time did you test?

I'm really chuffed!! It's kind of nice too because when I was on BC I could never feel any pain when ovulating so I was never really conscious that I was ovulating during any month. Now that I'm not on BC I have noticed that I am definitely ovulating because I have had cramps and everything else... So I guess BC helps elevate some of the pain when ovulating.

I tested at 1:30pm and my result appeared in literally about 2 minutes - I did two more tests that day - one at 5:40pm and then another at 7pm just to be sure that the first test wasn't a fluke and I got solid smiley faces on all 3 of them with a dark line on each of the sticks - so I was definitely ovulating. Did a test this morning and got another smiley face within about 2 minutes again.

We dtd last night so I am hoping those swimmers are working hard in there!! 2 week wait is going to kill me....

Woohoo! I'm on my 6th day of flashing smiley and willing it to stop bloody flashing! Haha. The cheapie tests I have are getting darker though so hopefully will get a solid smiley soon :)

Fingers crossed for you!

Lx

Fingers crossed you get a solid smiley Loulou!! I had two days of solid smiley faces just like you're supposed to - today is the 3rd day but no smiley face, so I must have gone through my two day ovulation. We dtd on the first day I got a smiley so hopefully that was enough.

Now for the two week wait... Eeek!

Thanks hun.

Eeeek! Hope the two week wait flies by for you with great news at the end!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back