Positive OPK?

MrsLaw

Reaction score
I recently had mid cycle AF on cd20 for 5 days... So I'll call today cd7. Thought I'd randomly do an opk.

In my eyes they look positive but the digital says no. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Apparently the digitals always show a circle on the first one... I tested that this month and did two sticks on one reader. The first came up as negative plain circle and the second one cares up with a flashing smiley. I just waited until the circle went then popped other one in, i also used a ic and that come up positive :D

Thanks Donnamarie!

And I've never tried that before Lulla... I read this message a bit late so I've thrown my urine away otherwise I would have used another digi. I just used another IC though... Looks slightly darker :)

Having such a weird month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 11
Just looked at your signature Mrs Law and we married in August and are also TTC #1 but only since April. Definitely a strong positive opk. Happy bd'ing! :)

Just looked at your signature Mrs Law and we married in August and are also TTC #1 but only since April. Definitely a strong positive opk. Happy bd'ing! :)

Aww that's great! Hope you had an amazing wedding. Fx for your BFP soon too!

Aww that's great! Hope you had an amazing wedding. Fx for your BFP soon too!

You too! :) How did your opk testing go? x

I guess it went well. The next day the opk was negative. I'm now 5/6dpo i'm guessing. Nipples are sore which a good sign that my hormones are back to normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back