Positive OPK?

Salley

Reaction score
yes, no, maybe so?

20160605_113602-1_zpsahtgjfbt.jpg

I don't think I'm very good at this but it looks to be positive to me

Last edited:
I don't think I'm very good at it either.. lol OH said it's positive and we're going to give the baby dance a shot tonight but that leads into another thread I posted on when is the best time to try conceiving... are we supposed to be certain I'm ovulating, just try during my ovulation window. The internet contradicts itself on the topic.. some say every day, some say wait until you ovulate to "save up" for the big deposit.... idk. We've been trying for a while and I'm not sure what else we can do to be successful.

Thank you so much for your opinion! I'm becoming a loon while ttc. haha

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't say positive but sure is close...I would guess tomz it will be. I am new to this tho so don't take my word. I kept thinking mine have been all week but defo got my positive yesterday :) x

Every other day then when positive OPK BD for the next 3 nights have a night off then BD the next to be sure lol. Or just every other day. I wouldn't save up in case you miss it. Good luck Salley x

Took my opk this morning expecting a bfp, got this instead.... Did I ovulate yesterday?

Mmm..
I hate line spotting lol - pictures just don't do them justice. Going by this I would say the other was a positive?

It's all frustrating isn't it? X

It really is... Fortunately we dtd last night so if I did ovulate, fingers crossed!

The few days leading up to ovulation are supposed to be prime as then the sperm is there 'waiting' for the egg, so to speak! I aim for every other day then every day once opks go positive. But who knows! It's all a gamble really! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back