Positive OPK?

Birdie

Reaction score
I got my darkest line yesterday afternoon - but would you say it was actually positive? I've missed my peak completely for a couple of months but I've also had darker opks than this in the past - so just curious if people class this as a positive? Thx

image.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I thought the line had to be much darker? I'd call it negative though I think.
Though this is only my 2nd cycle using them so I don't have a ton of experience but I would say maybe you missed getting a positive?
I'd still try another one this after noon and see what result you get though.

Good luck!

hmm thanks Millie..... I think I must have peaked overnight! Once my tests start going feint they then disappear so i dont think i'll get anything today, but might test later. Thankfully we DTD last night so fingers crossed :)

I would say they're all negative but you possibly could have got a positive on Thursday night if you tested? If you DTD last night and Ov today then I think you're covered :) xx

If it was me I would class Thurs afternoon as positive. I don't really get them any darker than that normally (I have low LH levels despite having PCO, which usually gives you high LH levels - I have to be difficult!).

I then usually feel ov so I know if I'm right to class it as a positive or not. Do you ever feel ov? Did you have any other ov signs? If you did I would say positive. If not and you usually get a much darker opk I would say negative. It is difficult to tell really as everyone is so different and levels change so quickly it can be very easy to miss the surge.

Thanks ladies! I agree that test is a negative :) But I think I would have got a positive last night based on my past cycles. I do get OV pains usually, but I had terrible pelvic pains this morning from having sex last night, as I have endometriosis.... so it would have been hard to distinguish.

I'm now trying to decide if it's worth us having sex again tonight - i'm still in pain, so it wouldn't be easy and/or very pleasurable... but I wonder if we might just catch it?!

I think last night you'll definitely be covered but I'd probably do it again tonight if I could. Without being crude, could you just erm put it in when he's ready to save you some discomfort? :roll:

:lol: xx

Last edited:
without being crude, could you just erm put it in when he's ready to save you some discomfort? :roll:

:lol: Xx

:rofl:

Firstly - I like crude!

Secondly - I am definitely going to suggest this to DH later.... but I have a feeling that he might complain about feeling a bit like a performing pony! :D I'll just have to think of a way of making it extra interesting for him :think:

Hahaha me too, glad we're on the same page ;) :lol:

I told hubby around ovulation I'll get sore if we BD every day so we have to have the odd day where this is done. It's only once a month so he doesn't complain :lol: Can you give him lots of 'attention', get him really worked up then the actual deed won't last too long? I'm really bad, if I can't be bothered (this is terrible, I'm blushing writing this!!) I'll say really seductively to hubby can you do me from behind? (which I know gets him all worked up!!) then I roll onto my front, close my legs and squeeze tight. He's done in seconds :rofl: :rofl: xxx

Last edited:
Hahahaha!!! I am LOVING this over share MrsS :lol: I certainly think that would work with my DH too!

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to test out my seduction skills as my toddler woke up as we were headed up to bed & I ended up spending the night in his room as he was a bit upset. So no chance to DTD last night. Ah well, we managed Tues & Thurs, so hopefully that's enough.

Last edited:
Oh god it really is an over share isn't it? :lol:

That's a shame you never got to but you sound covered anyway. Hope your little man is better today! We've only got a 7yr old so makes BD easier at times. Well when he's sleeping anyway :lol: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back