Positive opk for aaaaages!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Not sure if this is the right place but has anyone had +opk for 6 days?

I had my first surge on third last week and I've had them every day since minus a neg on Monday.

This is my first time using so not sure if this is Normal or not?

Is this normal??

Xxxxx

Can u post a pic? Are thetest lines darker than control line? If not they are negative hun x might be easier if ppl see pics x x

Thanks for replying liz! I have pics but not sure how to upload from my iPhone??

are both lines exactly the same darkness? two lines do not equal a +.

Thanks for replying itsbabytime, I can't upload pics atm but the test line is 100% darker than control line.

The last one I had was yesterday afternoon, did one in the eve tha was neg and another just now which i was also neg so I guess after 9 days I'm no longer ov???

I hate the waiting game!!!!!

Hi,

I had 6 days of positive opk's last cycle until I finally ovulated month before I got 2days positives & no temp rise. 5 days later 5 days of positive opk's & finally ovulated.

I have had blood tests done previously which shows I have a high follicle hormone, so my body has the hormone that pushes the egg through but something stops my egg. I've been checked for pcos & I'm ok.

So you cud have something similar where your body is struggling to ovulate.

Have you had any tests done? Do you chart your temps to confirm ovulation?

Xx

Thanks amber.

I haven't had any tests done yet, my doc said I have pco but not the syndrome so he says there's no reason why I can't get pg. I've tried opk's did the first time this month and I'll buy conceive + for next cycle and I guess more 'help' as the months go on, I wanted to conceive as naturally as possible but we may need help. I started taking folic acid but it really messed with my hormones where I was really sick, had terribly sore bbs and constipation(sorry tmi) to the point where I was 100% sure I was pg and I got bfn so stopped taking them, the disappointment that month was unbearable.

It's interesting what you have gone through, I've been googling like a crazy lady and the stories have always lead to a bfp, but I don't think I'd even have implanted yet??? What days to you start/stop testing??

If it is a bfn i think I'll give it another month and then see my gp if I have the same next cycle, thanks for sharing, I might well be having that too??

Xxxxxxx

I'm the same as u I want everything as natural as possible but now I just want my bfp so anything that can help. I used preseed last cycle for first time but DH didn't like it.

It's do horrible wen ure convinced ure pg & then u get a bfn. I got that cycle before last, had all the symptoms & af showed I was gutted to say the least.

Wen mine were positive for a week I was also googling it & yes 90% of the stories the ladies were pg, which didn't make me feel better. However I chart my temps & knew I hadn't ovulated so this wasn't possible.

Yes go see ure gp & get some bloods done if it happens nxt cycle.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back