positive I hope so!

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Evening ladies!!

I've turned into a serial lurker!

Hoping these are positives.. the 1st one was taken at 3pm this afternoon and the second was at 5pm this evening.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-48-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-48-54.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 47
Yup looks positive to me! I would make sure to BD and keep testing as some ladies have found they had 3 days of positives! So keep testing and BDing until it's definitely negative again :) xxx

They got lighter after these two. Thank you :)

Good luck to you both xx

Hey Crinkles, I can't see it really clearly on your photo, but was one side of your test line darker than the other? I had that today and it really confused me!

I'd say the right hand side of my test line is definitely pos, but not the left?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
Morning baby frog

Yeah in the first picture it was a lot darker.

If it's darker than the control line or just as dark it's a positive:D and your one looks great! Time for some bd! Good luck and babydust xxx

Thanks. We BD last night, but I'm not quite convinced that's my positive yet. Last month my test line was much darker than the control, and I've had a few like the one I posted this cycle. I think my body is struggling to release this month! I'm on cd 36 and no sign of OV on my bbt chart yet!

Do you normally have long cycles? Keep testing... I want to start temping but don't get how it all works. X

I'm just off the pill, but my first cycle was a very normal 29 days. This cycle is all over the shop!

It's really simple to temp, just a bit annoying as it needs to be done at the same time every morning after at least 3 hours sleep!

I have my alarm set for 7 to wake up and do my temp. Then I go back to sleep if I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back