Pos On Clearblue Digital but FRER line getting lighter? :/

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I posted yesterday about my lines on my test due to me having PCOS, and this morning I took two more tests (I have been so nervous) I was shocked, my clearblue digital came up 1-2 weeks (yesterday I got a negative) and my FRER came up with a really light line??
My other tests were taken Friday. Should I be worried that this is happening?
I haven't had any full bleeds, but spotting and it smells like blood down there (sorry tmi) and still cramping.
Sorry if I am being paranoid, but my history of MC's are making me so nervous.

Thank you girls :) :wall2:

Attachments

• Clearblue Digital.jpg
    Clearblue Digital.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 25
Can u post pics of the frer's u have done to compare the lines? X

The two pictures of JUST the FRER are of Friday and this morning (Sunday) Friday being the darker line, today being the lighter line.

I also took a CB digi this morning (pictured) that came up with 1-2 pregnant.

And there is a picture of all the tests IN order since Friday and today. I have tested, Friday, Sat and this morning.

I hope this makes sense?

I am worried that today's FRER is REALLY light, it was with FMU as well as the CB digi, and it had me running scared that I might be MC again. :wall2:

The other tests I took on Friday & Sat were afternoon samples as I didn't buy them until then and didn't have FMU stored anywhere lol.

Thank you girls xxxx

Attachments

• Both Fri and Sun FRER.jpg
    Both Fri and Sun FRER.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Row of tests Friday 15th and Sunday 17th.jpg
    Row of tests Friday 15th and Sunday 17th.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Sundays Test.jpg
    Sundays Test.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 39
Congratulations xx I wouldn't worry just yet about the difference in lines, for me I always get better lines in the afternoon than I do with fmu xx
I understand and totally relate to your worries, I'm trying for 6th time lucky myself but try your best to just go with the flow and not read too much into things or you will drive yourself crazy xx

Keep testing chick that's all can say! Was your pee weaker when tested this morning? If had no staining or anything I wouldn't worry too much and hopefully line will get darker again X

Congrats on the bfp!! Keep on testing with cheapies and see if the lines get darker! Fx this is the one for u xx

Don't worry about the faint ones. My friend was 8 weeks pregnant when she tested. The line was so faint we could barely see it and she threw it away thinking it was a negative. Period still didn't come a wek later so tested again and it was a stronger line then. She had a healthy pregnancy and baby. I always say the dye ones are a killer as you analyse the lines always. Stick to the digital! :)
Congratulations xx

Id probaly get Hcg done esp with your loss history.

Good luck.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back