PORKER!! :|

littlepip

Reaction score
I just had an antenatal check up this morning and He is head down :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and she booked me an appointment at the hospital because im measuring 38cm :oops: lol so gotta go see the consultant on 5th feb! Altho my uterus is a LOT higher than it should be (its right up the top already) so that isnt helping! She said she doesnt think it will be a small baby! ......Great

MW said mine is gonna be big too, hoping that am gonna be size 6 once he emerges - not likey though..have been eating for England lately!

ooo, he is good, getting head down so early!! I am curious....once they get into that position do they stay there? i am doing all the things that they recommend to get mine into position, but I am not sure if it is too early and he/she will wiggle around again.

Great news! What does it mean if your uterus is up that high?

Happybunny - I'm not sure if they stay head down once they get into that position, but mine has been head down since about 26ish weeks..and bruised ribs are the result :(

littlepip said:
I just had an antenatal check up this morning and He is head down :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and she booked me an appointment at the hospital because im measuring 38cm :oops: lol so gotta go see the consultant on 5th feb! Altho my uterus is a LOT higher than it should be (its right up the top already) so that isnt helping! She said she doesnt think it will be a small baby! ......Great

Well done did u get ur roast???? loool
sounds very positive 2 me :wink: 8)

hehehe

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
littlepip said:

Well done did u get ur roast???? loool
sounds very positive 2 me :wink: 8)

hehehe

LMAO!! :rotfl: No i didnt :( But i drank some milk and had a few bsicuits :rotfl:

Im not sure if its a problem that the uterus is so high i think its just horrible for me cos its as high as someone who is almost about to drop lol so my ribs ache when i sit down etc. but they dont seem bothered she just reffered me to the consultant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back