poorly head and tummy

Joanne1982

Reaction score
afternoon ladies - well iv had the night from hell up and down like a bloody yo yo - iv had a really upset tummy and not been able to keep off the loo (sorry tmi) and iv had the worst splitting head ache of my life - was so worried that the baby would be in danger.

I phoned the nhs direct line today and a lovely nurse phoned be back after 20 min and put my mind at rest was told baby will be fine and just drink lots of fluids as this may help get rid of the head ache - she also said if the head ache does not go away im ok to take paracetomol athough i dont think i will. So if any of you ladies are suffering from the same just drink lots of fluids and let the men in you life do everything for you x

Hope you feel better soon.

I would have the paracetamol so you could get some sleep or rest, it's safe and wont harm LO x

hey hun

sorry to hear you have been unwell, i too was bad on fri couldnt keep nothing down all day!! called the docs who phoned me back and said if it hadnt gone by the next day i would need to be seen for dehydration etc :( but i was kinda fine next day no sickness just really bad head and achey body, thought i could cope without the paracetamol..but was too restless!! so took two and felt fine even managed some sleep :)

if gets too much take some, it really wont hurt you and at least you will be able to get some proper rest then :)

hope ur well again soon xxx

thanx ladies the nurse said that it wont harm the baby if i do will see how i get on im gonna have a duvet day on the sofa and let the hubby look after me fingers crossed will be all better by tomorrow xx

I've had a few splitting headaches over the last couple of weeks and I've found alternating between a cold flannel and then a hot flannel on forehead every couple of minutes really helped - hubby loved all the can you make that hot, can you make that cold, can you make that hot..........I think I nearly broke him that evening lol!x

Really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Last edited:
Well, sounds like you've got a lovely hubby to take care of you, so let him.
Hope you get better very soon. x

thanx ladies must of been a 24 hour thing as i feel a hundered times better - must of worn the hubby out as he is asleep on the sofa lol - its my first so i get worried everytime i sneeze thinking it will harm the baby lol im sure as the months go on i wont worry as much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back