Poor me

lmwarr

Reaction score
Am having a "I feel sorry for myself day" I am sitting at work with my trousers half undone as they dont fit!

Trying to sell my silly car low down sports car not good for back!

My mum visited my new place yesterday and now says its not suitable for a baby! Well she can buy me somewhere to live then!

To top it will off I have the most incredible headache I cant shift and want to go home!

Moan over!!

Aww, cheer up Imwarr. We all have down days, I had a really bad one earlier this week, but today I feel great. (Apart from the backache!)

Do you work in an office? If so, I recommend these the turn-over trousers from Next. The picture is bottom left.

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=G30&p=154&o=1

The code is 936-825-G30 and the come in 4 lengths, are only £16.99 and the most comfortable trousers you will ever wear. I bought 2 pairs when I was about 7-8 weeks, and I don't wear anything else to work. They even feel like they may see me though to the end as they are soooo stretchy.

With the car, I can't help you, sorry hun. I bought a boring Peugeot 306 when we started planning another child. It's foul, but it has 5 doors, a biggish boot and it diesel so dead cheap to run.

Why does your mum think your place isn't suitable for a baby?? What's wrong with it in her eyes?

I've had a constant niggling headache for about 3 weeks now. It's always there, but I started to notice it was worse at weekends and first thing in the morning. It was because I drink pints of orange squash when I'm sat at work, but not at the weekends. And of course, I was trying not to drink much overnight as I'm up for the loo enough as it is!! I realised the headaches were because I was dehydrated. So now I make sure I drink more at home, and also have at least half a pint of water everytime I get up in the night. Bad headaches have gone now, and I can cope with the niggly one.

You'll feel better tomorrow hun, I promise!! :D

I work at Next and i have these for uniform they are very comfy! And not a bad price!!!

Kelly

aw bless u hun, im having a feel sorry for myself day. my hair is greasy but i cant be bothered washin it and dryin it urghhh to much hassel, all my maternity clothes are getting to small :shock: and dont want to waist money on any more.
the weathers crap kris at work with the car so me and Dior are sitting in the boring house for a change :(
i want to be rich

Tankett, mum does not like the place cos it has stairs outside and might be slippery in the winter. I only want to stay there a year in any case. Also I am taking your word for it and buying them trousers (i do work in an office).

Oh Dionne the hair thing I have given up on mine my best friend a hair dresser turned my hair bright ginger the other day so I look a complete mess!

Think i am just going to get another car now cant wait for the other one to sell it gets me down. Just want a nice comfy small car maybe a Peugeot as well but then theres finding one!

lmwarr said:
Tankett, mum does not like the place cos it has stairs outside and might be slippery in the winter.

Has she never heard of putting grit or salt down???? :wink:

And hair - oh, don't get me started!!!! I have natural brown hair with a red tinge, and a touch of grey! :shock: Well, usually, I dye it myself with either an auburn, copper or mahogony colour. 4 weeks ago, I was feeling a bit down and decided to cheer myself up. So I bought the herbal essences intense red. It is a georgeous colour, BUT..... I didn't do my hairline properly, so thats light brown! :doh: After standing in the shower for 40 mins trying to 'rinse until the water runs clear', the water ran cold so I had to get out!! :doh: Even now, everyime I wash my hair, the cream towels go pink!!!! :doh:

I've got a lovely safe brown to do on Saturday!! :lol:

hair urghhh i want to shave my head!!!!

i use home dye and dyed my hair black every 4weeks for 2yrs when i decided i wanted to go light brown it was impossible to lift the black so i went the hair dressers was there for 7hrs had all my hair stripped till it was white then dyed light brown(cost £90) i loved it didnt make me look so hard faced, every since i have been dying my hair light brown myself and i got my normal dye a few months ago but cuz im preg it went the complete wrong colour and is now black again :(

Imwarr,
Sorry you are having a bad day. What kinda car you got? We had a low down one, a nissan 200sx ad I loved it but it had to go. Got an aui now with a big boot, much more practical but I still miss my nissan.

As for stairs, they will be fine. A path can be slippy too :) I for instance could trip over fresh air. Dont let other folk get to you.

Dionne I am exactly the same, struggling with my clothes especially trousers for work, but am not prepared to spend any more money on maternity clothes when only got 5 weeks left at work so will just have to be uncomfortable.

Xxx

Still bit of a headache still hate my car but going shopping at the weekend for all new clothes and O/H is paying so well happy.

Thanks for your support yesterday. You always seem to say the right thing on here x

Awww, you are very welcome hun. This forum has been a lifesaver to me!

FYI, there's a Next sale starting at 7am tomorrow!!!! :lol:

Thanks for that dont think O/H will be impressed with the 7am start ha ha

oh no!!! i never heard the next sale was coming up!!!! and i was planning to get lots to bits... hope its still on tomorrow! I was going into town today with my mum but she called to say she had a hang over!!! so i decided to stay in and buy DH birthday present on line.... it's not for a few months but it's a big one and i don't fancy shopping for presents when i'm bigger!!!!

headaches... i still get them now and again!!! i got them everyday up till i was about 7 weeks... it was horrible! now it's once a week... its hormones - they have a lot to answer to! we can take paracetamol - upto 6 i think a day or 8.. speak to your MD.

we all go throu those hormonal emotional days.... i find the best way to deal with them is let it all out and have a good winge! i tend to feel a little better afterwards... a nice big hug from DH always helps to cheer me up to!

Hi Hayley, yes the next sale is on today as well! Oh and I both work there, they have to decided to carry the 1 day sale over 2 days this year!

Hope you find everything that you want, There was some nice bits going in!!!

Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back