Poor husband!

mrs_bump

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else not feel like partaking in hanky panky! Since I found out I am expecting, we have only had sex once and I'm sure hubby is starting to feel a bit frustrated! xx

I'm the opposite. It's on my mind all the time lol I was the same with pregnant with my son also!

Mine is the other way husband is scared of the thought of hurting me or the baby lol :dohh:

my poor OH hasnt had it for 8 weeks :eh: just because i'm paranoid and want to make sure all is ok at the 12 week scan before i let him near me haha! he's coping ok so far lol!! x

my oh hasnt been near me since ov so 9 weeks :shock: We are waiting til after 12 weeks scan to do anything again, just to make sure everything is ok xx

We were same. Waited until after scan, which I had at 10 weeks before doing anything. Think after MMC last time we were both ok with waiting as were afraid of hurting baby.

We've also been waiting for my scan. I haven't really felt like it, to be honest. It's all a bit weird and my boobs don't feel like they belong to me any more either - odd, odd, odd. Poor hubby! x

Weve been waiting as well. My oh isnt particularly happy with it, but he understands. I think we both feel a bit paranoid about it, because when we miscarried last year, I started bleedin after we had sex. I know everyone says sex is sposed to be safe etc etc, but I just have this thought, what if it wasnt just coincidence? Ah well just over 2 weeks left to wait lol I know ohs really missin it cos every now and then hell 'accidentally' touch me or something! Lol

we're waiting until after 12 weeks also, but tbh i havent even thought about it once - poor neglected hubby haha

THANK GOD is all I can say.

I thought it was just me lol. I'm petrified right now of having sex, just in case. We've only done it once since we found out.

I have no desire for it right now either, I'm thinking of waiting until I get a scan.

I have a docs appt tomorrow so will ask then, but I still don't feel like doing it. Poor DH is very understanding but I've been groped more times this week than I ever have my whole life lol. Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am going to let Liam in a couple of weeks but only really gently and not too deep!

I'm with you guys and waiting, it's been 11 weeks for us as we weren't allowed during the IVF treatment. I'm now ready for action following my scan but OH is scared he'll hurt the baby! Going to give it a try this week.��

I dont mind, found out 2 weeks ago (am about 7 weeks) and we have done it twice. It hasnt put me off ;-)x

My hubby isn't too worried about it. He said he's scares il throw up on him. Ha ha!! Hopefully when I start to feel a bit more human we shall get back to it! It has been soooooo long!!

my oh is the opposite he dosnt want it which annoys me coz he can just be lazy sumtimes n would rather play on his ps3. my mw told me it was perfectly safe and im in the mood all the time but he never is which makes me paranoid i cant stop crying all the time xx

Well Laura, i think by your picture that you are very beautiful and that your man would be a right numpty not to find you attractive...

I agree with Fi Laura, he's prob too scared bless him.

We've only done it once since finding out, to be honest, I've not really been in the mood for it.

x

We havent yet. I want to cuz i think its important to maintain an intimate relationship, but tbh i really aint been in the mood and i am worried about bean, despite reading everywhere its perfectly safe.

XX

Since week 7 we have only managed it once because I was soooooo sicky.
I am still sicky but sometimes have moments of feeling human so fingers crossed we can have naked cuddles again soon!

I said I feel bad for him but he told me I was being stupid and to just concentrate on feeling human as he wants us both to enjoy it when we do it (Soppy but lovely) :)

I also feel bad for hubs in general, I am tired, ill and not a lot of fun to be with lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back