poor hubby :-(

umbongo

Reaction score
I'm such a moany, fussy bitch at the moment. I'm getting bigger by the day and feeling hideous. Plus the horrendous heat! I am.so grumpy!!! I hate being like this!!! Poor hubby can't do anything right!
I really want a proper dinner but it's so hot we keep having sandwiches or salad.
Everything is just crap!! Gaaahhhhh!!!

I am the same my OH accused me of treating him like a child just because I asked if he had turned the fan off downstairs. I am moody hot and painful (bloody SPD). I have told him I am not cooking tonight won't even contemplate it as have a banging headache, but fairplay he is bringing home a takeaway. I could have far worse, so really don't wanna moan at him. As I am off I am doing all the cleaning and if he does it it is half a job. Anyway the house will have to wait my cankles are on a pillow and my hospital bags are almost packed. Just need baby to flip head down and happy days.

They do put up with alot but then we are carrying their child for 9 months, we deserve to moan :) xx

Same here I feel hot sick and.poxy painting still going. On in house. ...im at mums and her house is so hot...poot boyfriend has a night without me bit of peace and quiet for him

My husband said ur really grumpy at the moment to me the other day he got a glare... Then he made me laugh by coming up to me crouching down to belly and saying baby we love you I love you and mummy won't be this cranky if u just come out to meet us now I promise you. ....I couldn't do anything but laugh baby hasn't shown up yet tho lol despite his promises x

My husband said ur really grumpy at the moment to me the other day he got a glare... Then he made me laugh by coming up to me crouching down to belly and saying baby we love you I love you and mummy won't be this cranky if u just come out to meet us now I promise you. ....I couldn't do anything but laugh baby hasn't shown up yet tho lol despite his promises x

Hee hee my hubby is good at making me laugh too. I have to laugh at myself sometimes I'm so grumpy, what a joke! X

Oh yeah, I'm a bitch at the moment! Hopefully he won't leave me before I have the baby! :lol:

In general my moods are pretty level but if I get too hungry or tired, LOOK OUT. Sometimes gotta put myself in check.

I look forward to being my normal sunny self where I'm calm n not bothered by stuff x

I had to stop myself from snapping today. Hubby said 'oh we might make the crossing in time'. So I sped up and ended with this excruciating pain like a pulled muscle in my left side. He was being all sympathetic and all I was thinking was 'it's your fault for making me walk fast!' He didn't even make me walk fast. Poor bloke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back