Pooping

kitty2016

Reaction score
Another thread about poop! :dance:

So I have been constipated for a lot of my pregnancy (currently 36+4). Not majorly, but I'm usually like clockwork and go at least once a day. Now it's more like every couple of days.

Today I have been 5 times! I haven't eaten big meals (cereal, fruit, crisps, pasta with tomato sauce) but within 10-15 minutes of eating them I've been desperate for the loo! Has anyone else experienced this?
I know your body has a 'clean out' when preparing for labour - but how long before? Should I be on the look out? It's not diarrhoea or anything uncomfortable, just quite loose (sorry if tmi!)

Is this just a coincidence? Am I being dramatic? Just feel like something is different!

Yup, I've had this on and off from about the same time, 36/7 weeks! I thought it was a sign of things... then went a bit constipated again after getting put on iron tablets, and since been back and forth. I've stopped taking the iron now, just trying to control it with diet instead, and I currently don't know if I'm safe to leave the house or not haha
Partner keeps wanting to take me out for lunch, but I just want to be close to our bathroom lol
;-)

Yes! I've mostly been constipated but today I really had to go! LOL I'm glad haha, Hate having "rabbit dropping" poo lol!

Haha! Hopefully it will calm down when I stop eating.
At least it's normal then, I was worrying that tonight might be the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back