Poop - TMI!!

HideiLu

Reaction score
For the last couple of days, I have had the most disgusting poos :oops:

They come on very suddenly, yesterday was blackish water poo and today is greeny korma poo :oops: :oops: :oops: :puke:

Is this normal and when will it stop?!! x

Hmm sounds abnormal to me - have you mentioned it to your midwife when she visits?

Mine were softer than normal but they were in late pregnancy but not funny coloured or anything :|

I'd mention it to your midwife- it could be from the drugs you had in hospital or something.

I couldn't even go for a week after having Evie... i was convinced I'd have another baby or something.... :oops:

Me too i couldent even go, id talk to your midwife x x

:lol: I had a section, and I STILL didnt want to go!!!

Took nearly a week, then all hell broke lose :D

I had the same thing. greenish lose poo after birth. it did disappear in about week 2 or 3 , i was taking iron it could be the reason i guess.

maldives said:
I had the same thing. greenish lose poo after birth. it did disappear in about week 2 or 3 , i was taking iron it could be the reason i guess.
Yeah I am taking iron too, plus painkillers, anti inflamatroies (sp) and others for my BP :think: I didn't poo for the first few days and was confused where it was all going but now seems to be making itself known! I will mention it to MW next time. Thanks ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back