Poop help?

Emamay

Reaction score
Yummy question, ladies...

Apologies in advance for the too-much-graphic...

So I've took Cays nappy off this morning, normal squidgy brown nothing to worry about.
He's quite a few spottys come up so I just left him nappy-less for a bit (he never gets nappy rash).
Whilst he's laying there he farts and out comes like, bright yellow lumps and water. A load of mucus, and a load more water and yellow lumps.
He's not had "baby yellow poop" for like, 3 months, and he's had proper weaning poo for about 2 months now...

Is this something to worry about? Xx

He might just have a bit of an upset stomach? Has he been eating/drinking normally? I'd try and get a little bit of cooled boiled water down him and keep an eye on his nappies. You might find the next one is normal. Ethan's poops change in colour etc all the time xx

Could it be teething related? My lo had similar to this when he was getting first tooth x

We've just had over a week of poos like this. About 8 of them a day! I took E to the GP and she said its probably teething since she didn't have a temp. Low and behold a tooth has popped out today!

If he's not got a temp just keep an eye out maybe?

Thanks for the replies ladies :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get some toothys soon... We keep getting all the signs, and even feeling them right at the surface, and they disappear again.
Poor bubba.

His bum was dodgy all yesterday, but back to normal so far this morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back