poll

thats ok
i am lucky i am still with my man, good luck to all those single ladies out there!!!

not doubting that at all! But you ask some funny questions. Without trying to sound funny, How come you spend so much time on here anyway? Are you at work and use the net? Where is your partner?

my partner is sitting next to me now , we use the site together.

talking of strange questions , why do i spend so much time on here?!?!

is there a problem with how much time i do spend on here? i come on here to prepare myself for the arrival of my little baby

why do you spend so much time on here?

Most of the women come here to share experiences, question, fears, expectations, research - maybe even to make friends.

You seem to come here to ask strange questions that can't benefit you in any way.

well if what i do bothers you then dont bother looking at my posts , its as simple as that.

i come on here as our baby is due in september and i have found out alot of usefull information that will help me. Also if you actually look at my posts carefully you will see that i am willing to offer advice aswell from a mans point of view.

Afterall a man is just as important as the women when it comes to making a baby.

curiosity killed the first.time.daddy! :wink:

I think its great, to many men take no interest till the baby is born. If being on this sites gives you more of an understanding of what your partner is ging through and means you can be of more help to her then great.

plus I find it interesting why different people chouse to come on line for help here, Do people feel they have no one to talk to about it, are a lot of people without partners, is it predomenantly older or younger mums, first timers or neurotics with bad midwives?

*pats first time daddy on the back* we are all welcome here! Glad there are men that show a interest and asks questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back