Poll Sweet or Savoury?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I love both but if i had to chose between a chocolate fudge cake or crisps
Choccy cake wins hands down
What our your favorite sweet savoury foods?
Mine the above and lemon meringue yummy yummy
Ps I HAVE MADE A PROMISE NOT TO GO ON THE FORUM
till James has gone back to work tommorow night
Im making this promise as i have become way to addicted to this site :oops:
Any one else having the same thing happen?

Sweet definately.

Er..yes I probably am addicted, have you seen my post count! :oops:

Im adddicted too a day doesnt pass without being on here :D

Thats a tough one i love sweet but i cant get enough of cheese at the mo :think:

I voted sweet but since I've been pregnant it's been savoury all the way.

My love of chocolate is slowly returning though :D

As for addiction to this site, I've only been on here since the end of August (4 and a half months) and I'm pushing 1000 posts :shock:

Hi :wave:

Savoury for me, the thought of anything sweet(except fruit) just makes me want to be sick!! I eat about 5 bags of crisps a day, also cant get enough of pistachio nuts!!

Hi bhe101
Wow 5 packets of crips what flavours our your fave?
my fave are salt and vinegar hoops and squares, Paprika max ridges prawn cocktail walkers and spicy nick nacs lovley!
I usually buy 2 packets after work on eto eat as i walk down the drive way and one to eat after my tea.
But i also do the same with chocolate buy one for eating while waiting for my tea to cook and one to eat as desert.
Oh i know that is soooooooooo bad
I dont do it every night just when im in a mood, unhapy or just plain dying for naughty food.
I love those new misiltoe kisses and Mars planets
And my fave chocolate is caburys cream eggs

Any !! At the moment iv got a drawer full of mixed flavour squares and cheesey wotsits!! Mmm, must remember to get some skips though!
I usually wait till Iv put my daughter to bed and just stuff my face one after the other :oops:
I do eat lots of fruit though so its not all bad!

bhe101 said:
Any !! At the moment iv got a drawer full of mixed flavour squares and cheesey wotsits!! Mmm, must remember to get some skips though!
I usually wait till Iv put my daughter to bed and just stuff my face one after the other :oops:
I do eat lots of fruit though so its not all bad!

Mmmmmmmm Wotsits

I normally prefer savoury things but since i've been pregnant I only want sweet things and gone off savoury :)

BOTH! I couldnt vote both though :(

I started off craving sweet things.....namely malteasers, Toffiffee's, Ferrero Rochez....and other sweeties

Then I went on to savoury.....cheese, crisps ( although Im a crisps addict - wotsits for me too ) cold meat, prawns

oh Im lying I like ALL FOOD :rotfl:

seriously though I have had to be good for over a week now as my bum got too fat ( according to my Mum ) and Ive lost 2lb so far :cheer:

I voted savoury. Usually I would opt for chocolate, but this pregnancy has made me more of a crispoholic.

As for the forum...it is soooo addictive! I have been here for about 15 months now and I check it at every opportunity. I feel bad if I haven't been on and answered people's posts for a few days because I have been busy with work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back