POAS, 95% sure we didnt time it right.... still I test !?!?!?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
who else is with me... I am a serial POAS addict... it helps "scratch an itch" so to speak. Helps me cope with waiting for AF to arrive. Feel calm once I've tested, odd I know.

But after over a year of TTC no. 2..... I find even when I know it is extremely unlikely we timed things right - like this cycle (as we were both unwell and then out on the town and both drank too much so didn't DTD when we planned to!)....... it doesn't stop me testing...

It's 8 dpo today and I started testing at 6 dpo... why I don't know... sometimes twice a day! I know they are going to BFN as too early AND of course almost certainly a BFN as we didn't time it at all well....

So.. tell me... why do we do it ??? I am so logical/practical in every other aspect of my life.. but when it comes to TTC I am off the scale lol...

x

It sends us loopy, its as simple as that :) xx

I've been testing for the past 3 days even though realistically I shouldn't for at least another week!!!!

I'm totally with you on this. Haven't even finished AF yet and I'm already itching to POAS to see if I'm ovulating!! It does send you crazy. I guess it's one of the most important decisions we will make in our lives x

Ive just tested for the first time this cycle at 9dpo, and I'm dying to test again, even thoughI'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant , so I'm with you on this one Mel ;)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm the same! Bought cheap internet tests to stop my addiction bankrupting me!

I'm trying to hold out for longer this month....it's unlikely to last long!

Same here. I havent seen past the possible implantion time and I am already thinking about my ICs in the bathroom cabinet aha!!!

I've been doing opks since cd5 lol, absolutely no need to but I feel I need to see where I'm at with it. x

Think its about control...

We cant control it but this is an attempt to control it maybe!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back