Last week sitting, this week standing.

What next week ?!

xxxxx

Attachments

• West%20Dunbartonshire-20130725-01412.jpg
    West%20Dunbartonshire-20130725-01412.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 43
Wow! He's keen to get going! :D xxx

Haha yeah he is ceebee honestly I had all the toys out, he's trying to get an envelope on the sofa how exciting.

He knows what he wants to do ie walk crawl move but he can't.. Yet! Lol xxxxx

It's a difficult age for them - and us! Harry is a bit happier now he can crawl and do more things himself but I think he will only be really happy when he's running around (and we're running around after him lol!) xx

Well that's it, they have no fear so they just go for it. These days jackson won't even sit on me, if he's awake and soon as the bottles done he's thrusting and wriggling off me to get down and move about and of course I'm following him about! We have a huge mat and within 2 seconds he's off it. He just thrashes around with no care LOL.

Yeah I says earlier to someone I'm more busy now thn when he was born. He's just so demanding the minute he sees something he likes the look of he HAS to get there somehow lol!

When did ur LO start walking and crawling ?

xxxxx

Aw so cute!! That's it once they start cruising!!

B was crawling at 8 months and is not standing for a few seconds and taking steps with a push walker but not many!! She hates it!! But once they are sitting it seems they do everything all of a sudden!!! Watch out! X

Aww clever boy! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. He is still v lazy though so wondering if he will just use me as a go for in the meantime lol!

He looks so cute standing up. Like a little grown up baby haha xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back