Plus sized mummies and bumps!

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am of a plus size, and have so far had a few people mistake my belly for a bump 🙈

So my question is, when did all you plus sized mummies see your bump starting to form? The bottom of my belly is definitely different to normal in that it isn't hanging (sorry, TMI!)

It might make me feel more pregnant, as I have gotten to the stage of being blissfully unaware I am pregnant due to no symptoms at all 😁

The top of my belly is growing but the bottom bit is saggy, I just look fatter than usual! I'm a size 20, I wish I looked pregnant!

I'm a size 16, mine appeared at about 14 weeks and is obvious it's a bump and not just fat now lol x

In my first pregnancy I never looked pregnant. In my second I was a lot thinner and was in maternity clothes around 14 weeks. This time I'm bigger that I've ever been - BMI was over 39 at booking - and with the help of bumpbands and the right clothes I've looked pregnant since around 17 weeks x

Mine popped out at 13 weeks, but I'm not sure if people think "fat or pregnant" I kinda make a point of stroking it haha! To be fair a few people have said "I thought you had a bump but I didn't want to say incase I was wrong" xxxx

I am a size 16 and you can see I'm starting to get a bump but it looks like fat lol! I am really looking quite frumpy all over, I'm going to blow up this pregnancy I just know it! Xx

I'm a plus size mum also I'm only 10-11 weeks pregnant at the mo so no sign of bump. I'm a size 18-20 but on slimming world and slowly but surely losing the pounds. I hate that my bump doesn't show as early as the little skinnys do lol xx

I'm a 18/20 and my top part of tummy has definitely grown and feels firmer I'm nearly 17wks x

Thanks ladies! I am a size 16 normally, top half is definitely looking very much like a bump!

I went swimming today, and it was beautiful just swimming along and being able to feel a bump at the bottom!

I must admit I am jealous of all the not plus sized ladies getting bumps earlier!

I'm a 14/16 & currently 19+4 and my bump hasn't popped yet (1st pregnancy) but i am looking a lot rounder. That awkward stage of 'is she pregnant or just putting on weight?' Can't wait to start showing b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back