Plug! Tmi!

Bek234

Reaction score
In the middle of the night I think I lost my plug! :D I don't wanna get my hopes up as I'm not certain?
And I know it can still take weeks but its a step in the right direction! :)

I have web quite dischargy anyway (boff) but this was definitely different to what I've been having, didn't have any more this morning thou?
It was like egg yolk/milky. No other colours thou I defo checked! Lol I wish I could tell for definite!

Loose bowels again this morning! (More tmi lol)
xx

Tapatalking. X

*have been quite**

Tapatalking. X

It's like a big glob of phlegm :sick: bit graphic for this.time of day but there's plenty of.pics of mucus plug on Google images ;) - boke!

tapatalking!!

Ohhh this sounds exciting!! Don't get your hopes up too much or the next 3 weeks will feel like torture! The plug tends to be a bit pinky in colour and there's lots of it so make sure it's different to normal discharge as this builds up towards the end too. Hope this is it for u tho hun! Xxxx

Sounds good, but don't get too excited! As you say, at least it's a step in the right direction though! Yay! Hehe I think part of mine came away when I went for a wee this morning LOL there was a rather large "plop" but I def only had a wee, when I looked there was the egg yolk/phlegm looking globdule floating around (sorry, way tmi!!) but I'm hoping that's the start of it at least! And we're fully cooked today! Bring ig on!!

Haha loving the grossness of all this! I used to be squeamish lol now I'm quite used to detailing! Lol

Yh it was definitely only white-ish no red or anything but still it's partly coming away slowly. I feel like my body is getting ready one day (like today) and then the next day I feel like ill be pregnant forever! Lol

I've had loads of headaches too! Anyone know if this is linked? Xx

Tapatalking. X

It's so gross but so exciting isn't it! Lol!!
Like princess81 said it looks like phlegm! I'm not normally a snot person, it freaks me out! But over the past few days whilst losing bits of plug here and there its been exciting! Ha ha!
Like you said,its a step in the right direction! :) and ur 37 weeks now so ur classed as fully cooked!
Exciting!!!!!!!!

Karlie xxx

I've been headachey too but have been putting it down to the weather lol as for plug, it's not always pinky in colour or got blood flecks. MW said to me it varies from clear, whiteish, yellowish or pinkish and any of them can have blood flecks!! It totally varies from one prgnancy to the next, so don't stress if it doesn't get any pinker or anything lol you might not even have your full show til you're in labour!!
I think we're go a have a race to the end now though! Are we placing bets on who's closer to due date?! Lol stupidly excitable this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back