please tell me what shes doing

grace

Reaction score
im a little tiny bit worried about this...

Ami will be asleep in her chair or on the sofa and all of a sudden she will jump a bloody mile and then SCREAM. not just a regular cry or a pain cry or a hungry cry or an attention cry, this is a full blown shrill scream. as soon as i go up to her face and talk to her she snaps out of it and is fine.

this is happening about 3-4 times a day. what is going on with my baby?

Alex did this a few times a couple of months ago. Scared the living shit out of me when he did it in the middle of the night one night. I assumed it was nightmares but I really have no idea.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Tim has been having nightmares recently, and he wakes up screaming very suddenly... Sounds like the same sort of thing...

i hope thats all it is. it does sound the same and it makes sense. i want to kill the nightares for scaring my little sweetie pie. :(

LO's do have a very strong startle reflex, and odd noises can make them react. I know with Isaac, OH's coughing used to do the same thing, next time just be aware to if any noise before hand could have woke her, it might not seem much to us, but to her it may be. And LO's do dream a lot, so it being a nightmare is highly possible too. :hug:

http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/newborn/ ... lexes.html

Scarlett does this alot. she screams out in her sleep, again i just put it down to nightmares

Jake does this sometimes too. It isnt nice, it is such a scared scream :( Once he realises he mummy is here and he is safe he is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back