Please tell me to stop worrying!

purplepebbles

Reaction score
I got a positive opk on CD14 and 15 but this month I've had no ewcm! I have had what I think is watery cm as I have had a leaking sort of feeling and it was really wet up there, I got a lot of pains in my pelvic region the day after my positive opk, which I've never had before, and now my boobs are hard at the side and a bit sore when I prod them, so I'm 97% sure I've ov'd but the lack of ewcm has made me think I haven't!

Someone please give me a slap lol xx

You've got nearly all of the signs so just take a nice deep breath and relax! It's so cliche and I get told it all the time but one of the most important things when conceiving is to be chilled - but don't worry I know how hard this is!!

What you've described sounds really positive, wishing you lots of luck! x

Watery and ew are both the most fertile types of cm, I think you're fine xxx

Thank you ladies, I guess I'm just a bit worried as I have my day 21 blood test on Monday and after 13 months of ttc and having ewcm each month, it's a bit odd not having any! I've had to take a couple of antihistamines due to hayfever and I've heard it can dry cm up. We have used conceive plus again this cycle so fx it's helped xx

if you cm turns white/cloudy after it has been watery/clear that is quite a good indication you have ovulated......:) I'm sure you're fine.

if you cm turns white/cloudy after it has been watery/clear that is quite a good indication you have ovulated......:) I'm sure you're fine.

It is a bit lotion like up there, now it's a waiting game! Xx

Stop worrying ;) fingers crossed, it sounds like ovulation to me. I'm on my 6th day of low fertility on clearblue advanced and I've got ewcm today and pain, bloating, sore breasts. I just don't get it! Think my cycle might be messed up after miscarriage so we're just trying to bd every other day so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you xx

Stop worrying ;) fingers crossed, it sounds like ovulation to me. I'm on my 6th day of low fertility on clearblue advanced and I've got ewcm today and pain, bloating, sore breasts. I just don't get it! Think my cycle might be messed up after miscarriage so we're just trying to bd every other day so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you xx

Fx for you too! Our bodies do certainly know how to confuse us! Sorry about your miscarriage :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back