Please tell me I'm not going crazy... LINE?

No not with my fmu, as i was half asleep and peed without thinking,Maybe that one that was Bfn was a dud or I had a lot to drink ?these have been all during the day! Ive just done another and thats positive too,
No I cant see it, but my eyesight is shit, and I've no idea where my glasses are!
Can you really see something ?

See opks can read positive in the morning and give false results. If your still getting positives during the rest of the day its either picking up a constant surge of LH or it's picking up the pregnancy hormone. I'm pretty sure I see a squinter line on the hpt. x

Ah Okay, Well I've done one more then I'm leaving it till were back from the hotel on monday!
My boobs are starting to ache today, But they normally get really painful before af, so I dunno ?

Well if af doesn't arrive soon I hope the frer does lol. Sore boobs can be sign of af or pregnancy.x

Well regardless of if we need to or not, we will be defiantly DTD in our swanky room! We got a free upgrade to the junior suite at our hotel :D

Attachments

• 14463272_10157519833825494_8480889175031238645_n.jpg
    14463272_10157519833825494_8480889175031238645_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 47
Oooo loving that room! I want that bath lol

No I'm waiting for my frer to turn up! Arghhh The post in cornwall is driving me insane!
I am on cd28 today.... Which was the usual length of my cycles before they started messing up, so af could show today?

No I'm waiting for my frer to turn up! Arghhh The post in cornwall is driving me insane!
I am on cd28 today.... Which was the usual length of my cycles before they started messing up, so af could show today?

Come on postman, fingers crossed hun xx

All of my opks are fully bfn now, And I'm having the regular af pains! It sucks! However it does mean Ive just had a real 28 day cycle :D I haven't had one over 14 days in months so something is sorting itself out. I think its the angus castus :)
Going to go and have my 21 day bloods done this cycle and see what they say. xx

All of my opks are fully bfn now, And I'm having the regular af pains! It sucks! However it does mean Ive just had a real 28 day cycle :D I haven't had one over 14 days in months so something is sorting itself out. I think its the angus castus :)
Going to go and have my 21 day bloods done this cycle and see what they say. xx

Oh, that sucks that your opks are negative now, fab news about the cycle length though. I'm still taking agnus castus too. I hope your 21day bloods give a good result xx

Just did the frer it's definitely BFN. I've just got to wait for AF now..
I have got a family party this weekend, so it means I can have a little drink or two :)
That's ladies xxxx

Sorry for the bfn lulla but glad for a nice 28 day cycle - fingers crossed for you!

Aww sorry for af hun, onto next cycle, enjoy your drinks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back