Please tell me I'm not going crazy... LINE?

That doesnt look like an evap it looks like a positive. It looks blue

With regards to the ICs I didn't get a positive until a week and a half after my positive on my FRER so don't give up hope until AF shows IF she does xx

I'm 100% it's a evap it was 4 hours later and its very thin Just did another ic and it's bfn. X

When is your af due ?.

I couldnt tell you , Ive previously been having 14 day cycles with no ovulation, I'm now on cd24 with no idea when I ovulated , Thats why I'm Getting myself all worked up lol!
I know But blue dyes are notorious for blue evaps!
The thing is i feel odd, I' so bleated and gassy, Cant poop ( which is unlike me ) i feel sick , and so on, But I just dint know what to think because all of these tests are saying different things xx

I really hope I'm in! When I got the squinter on the ic I was so happy i made myself sick haha!
I really thought it was my time!
But now I'm not too sure! I'm a huge bag of emotions at the moment xxx

I think it a positive sweetie. Have you got any more tests left? Cb are not very sensitive x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No, And Im miles from the nearest place that sells FRER The oh is refusing any more trips ro the shops A. because i got the wrong ones first time round and wasted money ahah! and B. because i keep getting all worked up then let down when Its bfn! Ill order a frer online now and hope it turns up soon :) x

Im pretty sure Af Is on her way! Ive just been hit with the worst cramping I've every felt! Im now in bed with pain killers! My God Ive never felt anything like it!
Well at least I know xxxxx

I had cramping with my bfp around the time af was due, you're still not out yet. ! Are your opks still blazing positive. ? xx

No Af isn't here, but my opks are now negative!
No idea whats going on! Haha!
Its my first anniversary tomorrow so we want to forget about it for the weekend , were staying at a swanky hotel.
Ill re test on monay if AF isnt here x

Maybe you will ovulate? Maybe it's fate because your at a Swanky hotel, lots of kinky sex! Xxx

Haha! Yeah Surprisingly the oh did mention the fact we should dtd a lot incase that was it, Ive booked a superior deluxe suit with a swimming pool bath all for £90 so we intend to make the most of it haha

Just a thought, I have to get my frers through my pharmacy. They order them in as nowhere local stocks them. Maybe you could do the same?

My opks are positive again, Who knows whats going on!!
My husband decided he want to poas too and he has two lines on a opk haha! no positive but they're there lol!
I just googled and apparently its common, but he's now worried haha! I told him it explains his mood swings!
Kumber Ill run into the pharmacy in a bit. Thats a great idea thanks
xx

Last edited:
Heres my Latest OPK top and HPT bottom
Looking nice and positive again!
Im now CD25
I've just ordered a FRER a proper one this time haha x

Attachments

• 14536888_10158026495830355_2061181821_o.jpg
    14536888_10158026495830355_2061181821_o.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 46
Heres my Latest OPK top and HPT bottom
Looking nice and positive again!
Im now CD25
I've just ordered a FRER a proper one this time haha x

My opks were exactly like that when I was pregnant, I see a squinter on the hpt too. Get that frer hun. xx

Ive ordered one. Lol Im so confused now i just keep laughing at myself!
It will be here by tuesday so ill let you how it goes xx

Ive ordered one. Lol Im so confused now i just keep laughing at myself!
It will be here by tuesday so ill let you how it goes xx

Did you do the opk with fmu ?, try one in the afternoon 2pm see if its still positive. Can you see the line on the hpt ? x

No not with my fmu, as i was half asleep and peed without thinking,Maybe that one that was Bfn was a dud or I had a lot to drink ?these have been all during the day! Ive just done another and thats positive too,
No I cant see it, but my eyesight is shit, and I've no idea where my glasses are!
Can you really see something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back