Please tell me I'm not going crazy... LINE?

I'll have to wait till Friday as I don't get paid till then. I spent the last of my money on the crap first response ones last night.
I'll keep you posted x

I'll have to wait till Friday as I don't get paid till then. I spent the last of my money on the crap first response ones last night.
I'll keep you posted x

Friday omg, how can you wait that long lol !!! I would be singing in town to get the money hahaha. What part of the country are you ?, I have a proper frer here if you lived near by you can have it. xx

I'll keep you posted x

Friday omg, how can you wait that long lol !!! I would be singing in town to get the money hahaha. What part of the country are you ?, I have a proper frer here if you lived near by you can have it. xx

Lillith you are so bloody kind! :love:

I'll keep you posted x

Aww bless you, Boots are doing frers that have an extra one in the pack, so you get 3 instead of 2, as I don't need the tests atm thought it be nice to help lol. There is no way I could wait till Friday, I'd be going crazy! . x

I'll keep you posted x

Aww bless you, Boots are doing frers that have an extra one in the pack, so you get 3 instead of 2, as I don't need the tests atm thought it be nice to help lol. There is no way I could wait till Friday, I'd be going crazy! . x

Aw bless you, I'm in Cornwall so miles away from everything.
I think I'm happy to wait to avoid disappointment lol. X

I'll keep you posted x

Aw bless you, I'm in Cornwall so miles away from everything.
I think I'm happy to wait to avoid disappointment lol. X

Oh dear, I think it would cost you a lot in petrol to get to me I'm in Gloucestershire lol. Do you have any opks left ?, keep doing them, if they're all positive I would say you're in with a great chance.xx

I have loads left. I did one this morning but forgot to check it before I left for work so I'll have a look when I get in. I have some ic left too so I'll keep poas with them x

Home bargains do a pack of 15mlu tests. They worked well for me. Only cost £1-£2 xx

Ive done another opk, The one from this morning was positive and the one from this evening was slightly lighter, but i know my wee tonight was way more diluted! I also did a ic and I THINK i can see a squinter on it after it had dried, but my wee is defiantly more diluted so i guess ill just hold till before i go to bed and do one in the am too x

WOW ladies, Ive just done a bit of research , the ones i accidentally bought I.E the first response rapid read are 100MUI
Where as the FRER are 6mui and the tc are 25mui!
Don't get them! What a rip off!

Got everything crossed for you lulla. Hope you see a stronger line tomorrow!! Xx

Just eating my Dinner, Not sure if you'll see it, its very faint... But the opk is blazing again! Stronger then I've ever had before
Will upload in a sec xx

I'm just going to say it was a evap. Just did another ic with my fmu and it's 100% Bfn. I give up!

Back to being unsure again now lol! Jus did another OPK With a blazing positive, so thats 3-4 days if full positives now and a week before that of almost positives... Yet BFN on Ic's I wish i knew if/when I od! Id feel a lot more confident in judging

Last one is the most recent

Attachments

• 14522208_10158016928390355_1749942351_o.jpg
    14522208_10158016928390355_1749942351_o.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 67
Went and got a clear blue early response after all of a sudden felling like ai was on a boat and and having to pull over to throw up!
I had to get a clear blue as I live in the middle of nowhere And frer in the shops are rarer then rocking horse shit!
Anyway I took it when i got in, It was BFN after 5 minutes So I went too bed for 4 hours woke up and there is a line! Im pretty sure its a evap, as its blue die and was over 4 hours old! Im just pissed off cos Im not getting a answer! I just want to know either way now! x

Nasty little bugger! I found this 4 hours after i took it!
Ive said to the OH Im giving it till monday, If I event had a positive by then Im giving up and getting tattooed haha! I've had an appointment booked for 6 months now, If I cancel and find out I'm not pregnant ill loose it haha! Ill have to wait another 6 months x

Attachments

• 14518802_10158019518515355_1859114582_n.jpg
    14518802_10158019518515355_1859114582_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 14518696_10158019527035355_377003977_n.jpg
    14518696_10158019527035355_377003977_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Nasty little bugger! I found this 4 hours after i took it!
Ive said to the OH Im giving it till monday, If I event had a positive by then Im giving up and getting tattooed haha! I've had an appointment booked for 6 months now, If I cancel and find out I'm not pregnant ill loose it haha! Ill have to wait another 6 months x

Absolutely no doubt there is a line there, I think this is it for you hun. xx

I'm 100% it's a evap it was 4 hours later and its very thin Just did another ic and it's bfn. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back