please tell me I'm a stupid worrier...

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
So I put a pizza in the oven for me on the top shelf and my partner put pork chops
At the bottom of the oven for him just as my pizza had 5 mins left.
I'm convincing myself it will have contaminated my pizza

Only realised when I eat the pizza... Please tell me
I'm stupid x

If the pizza was above the pork chops you are fine it's only if its below and juices can leak down. I did my food hygiene certificate last month too if that reassures you :) xx

Don't worry, it would only be a problem if the meat was on the top shelf and not on a baking tray or anything, so the meat juices could drip onto the pizza. I worry about things like this all of the time x

I think your fine hun, surely its be only if the raw meat touched the pizzax

Hahaha you girls are amazing thank u so much
Pork was defo on the bottom girlies xxx

What's wrong with eating pork? I eat sausages all the time & was obsessed with bacon in tri 1!

No nothing wrong with eating pork babes I eat bacon and sausages! I just mean because they were raw and cooking with my pizza. I just worry about absolutely ridiculous things! I do my head in! X

No nothing wrong with eating pork babes I eat bacon and sausages! I just mean because they were raw and cooking with my pizza. I just worry about absolutely ridiculous things! I do my head in! X

Maybe it's time to start sharing the pizza to avoid the worry?! ;-) haha xx

Maybe it's time to start sharing the pizza to avoid the worry?! ;-) haha xx

Love this haha!!! I eat the whole thing!!! Oooops x

Oh I see! Lol yeah chuck his chops & get him an extra pizza! Lol x

Oh I see! Lol yeah chuck his chops & get him an extra pizza! Lol x

Hell yeah!!!! And just polished off The rest of his big bag of giant choc buttons :)

Pizza + buttons = fat baby x

I don't steal enough of my OHs food. He's getting as much of a belly as me!!

I don't steal enough of my OHs food. He's getting as much of a belly as me!!

Tigger, my oh is currently top 18 stoneish, hes a chunky myscly fella underneath so couldnt even be too small but i have 4 kids and i swear he has put a stone on for each one, as i put my 1.5 - 2 stone on . Each time i make sure i loose mine , he does not!! Right now im 17 weeks and you wouldnt know if you saw me, he looks like hes having triplets and full term!! Ha hes finally agreed to go on heathly eating

Jodie, yourll be fine , you did the right thing having pizza on top on chops

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back