Please tell me I am not alone!

freepie

Reaction score
Ok, mornign sickness has gone, still a bit tired - but I have one symptom I was not expecting - and I hope I am not alone.

I am findign it real tough at the moment connecting with my DH, I dont want to be hugged, and am finding it hard to have any sex drive... its not just that I am tired - I just seem to have gone off it... HELP...

Also, my temper is awful, I find my blood boiling - OVER THINGS THAT HAVENT HAPPENED!! I was driving to work this morning, and imaginging annoying things that could happen over Xmas and relaised that I was mumbling to myself!!!

Whats wrong with me, i am all over the place. People at work get on my nerves about the slightest things - its awful!

Am I ALONE?????

I have no sex drive either! It's partly cos I'm too scared, last time we had sex a week or so ago I started bleeding, and partly cos I just don't fancy it. I hope once we reach the magical 2nd tri sex drive will come back....

I'm kinda up and down emotionally too but it's nothing new since my last pregnancy and miscarriage, I seem to have been up and down most of this year!

:hug:

I feel like i need to make more of an effort - its been a week since we last had sex. by the time i get home i am almost falling asleep!

i hope this 2nd tri sex drive is not a myth!!!!

theres no going near me until the baby is born, the thought of it just turns my tum, was like it with my other pregnancies so OH knows.

can just about start doing cuddles now im 19 weeks, but before that i didnt even want a kiss on the cheek goodnight.

My Bf was getting fed up at me pushing him away all the time, i must be hell to live with but iv'e manage to let him cuddle me, i had a gob at him last night for trying it on and told him that he was making me feel sick by wanting sex....lol. i feel so sorry for him right now....lol

I'm 21 weeks and still dont fancy it!! I'm way to scared.... We tried when I was 13 weeks and I was literally shaking with fear! Feel so sorry for DH!

your post is me down to a t at the moment!!

so it looks like we are not alone!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still have a high sex drive so not the same as you there.

Im the same as you with the temper, I get really annoyed at things I would have never done before and like you, things that haven't even happened :shock: I wasn't like this last pregnancy :|

Hi

Your not alone, no sex drive either. Down to once a week, but fall a sleep when I get home. Hope 2nd tri will be better

Mx

freepie said:
i hope this 2nd tri sex drive is not a myth!!!!

1st tri for me was a no - go it's been the past few weeks for me probably since week 19 that my sex drive has returned. Unfortunately OH's seems to have gone now! I think i'm annoying him now as much as he was annoying me in 1st tri although he hasn't got morning sickness or really painful boobs.

Nooooo you're not alone at all, I've been off my sex drive a few weeks now and some days I really hate my husband, dont know why I just do. I am like this though in pregnancy and turn into a nasty horrible person. I even seem distant from my daughter which really hurts me as I dont know why. Probably a hormonal thing.

I think I just feel too sick to have sex, still enjoy a kiss and a cuddle though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back