please support this lady

*bump* this post needs to be at the top....

come every one... sign the petition

signed - i couldnt believe it when i saw that little boys foot :(

OMG that's made me nearly cry it's awful, I wish I hadn't seen it...

signed, poor little man, thats just terrible :(

I already signed this on ED it is so shocking that someone who is sopposed to be a midwife could do this!

thanks ladies..... i hate the bloody nhs... im up for any thing that names and shames our awful health care service.

I've signed it, I wish I didn't see the pic though, how awful.

What a horrible thing to happen ! I would have gone mental if that had been Matthew, but my MW did it at home in front of me and didnt warm his foot. He peed all over her though!

OMG that poor little mites foot. That took my breath away.

I've signed it.

I've also emailed all of my friends and asked them to sign it and send it on to anyone else they know.

I have signed it...wouldn't let me at first as the site is riddled with pop-ups and I have a blocker so it wouldn't let me click the link.

the NHS is bloody useless, or the staff they employ at least. If that was me I would be sueing them. The negligence is an absolute disgrace. Damien had at least 3x daily heel prick tests, up to 10 in one day when he was in hospital yet they never warmed his foot. How could someone be so damn careless?

i've just signed it too - cant believe the extent of the scald - its appaling

what i dont get is why they have to carry out that procedure in the first place? - surely holding the foot for a few minutes would be sufficiant to warm it up - and why does it have to be warm anyway?? we dont get "warmed up" for blood tests do we?

feel so sorry for the lil man and his poor parents- i would have throttled the midwife there and then!

i wont be lettign anyone take my baby anywhere withiout me in the hospital after seeing that

shamu

Oh my god
If my baby boy wasn't sleeping I would give him the biggest hug right now, that poor family I think I would want to kill that midwife!
Signed (with a little rant added on for good measure)
Does anyone know if the boy has recovered 100%?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back