PLEASE STOP ME QUICKKK!!!!!!

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
i want to POAS! i really think i shouldnt but i want to! my AF was only 4days then stopped. how heavy do you have to be to rule out pregnancy? i know i bled with my daughter at about 3weeks, but i cant remember how heavy! :wall: this has been driving me to insanity today! plus the dark line around my nips is making me think silly. my girlfriend is coming over in a min, she is deffo going to try and convince me.. please help ASAP!!! :lol:

I am im making the decision for you :rotfl: test woman i comand you to

LOL! noooo. i wish i could remember how heavy i was with Elle, serious girls. help!! am i being silly? i did bleed a fair amount the first 2 days on AF (if AF) then it tapered off and stopped today. im normaly 9days :doh: :lol:

cant hurt to do one, go pee on that stick woman, i need some drama here :cheer:

...then it will be a BFN and il be all depressed and upset the whole night! :?

ohhh dont leave me!!!! :cry: i should probably get this out of my system :think:

i wont leave you chick, although if you do test and its bfn, you can have a big :hug:

ok,ok. im gathering my pee. give me a second until the in-laws go.. how long do you have?x

yeah im in the uk, its 1am here, im a night girl :rotfl:

wow really!!! i used to live in the UK, just moved over here last Jan with the hubby to buy a bigger house for more babies :wink:
so when are you next POAS?? :)

aww thats lovely, i was due on yesterday but too scared to test, so im gonna wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back