Please someone tell me if I am ok?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by suzan, Nov 17, 2007.

1. suzan

suzan Well-Known Member

I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I had a miscarriage before in July 2007 at 8 weeks done by d&c.

I feel great now. I had a little twingies and cramp feeling in the past weeks but this time I feel great. I have been feeling awesome since 2 days ago but my boobs still hurt bad which I know its a symptom and it makes me relaxed.

I still dont feel nauseas and dont feel a crampy feeling at all!!

Is everything ok? I assume this is something good right?

Experiences and opinions please?

I am being very obsessed. I keep touching my boobs to see if they still hurt bec last time they stopped hurting when i knews that my baby was gone.

So I am just checking if everytihng is ok?

2. Emma58

Emma58 Well-Known Member

It all sounds ok to me. My sore boobies,nausea and sickness never really kicked in until week 7 -8 and didn't stop till about week 14.

Everybody is different and will start getting symptoms at different stages it sounds fine to me hun.

I understand how you feel totally, and I worried about all the same things as you.
    Try to relax and enjoy being pg.

3. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

The only pregnancy symptom I had was sore boobs! No morning sickness or nausea, not particularly tired either, in fact, apart from the usual aches and pains of carrying the extra weight, I had a great pregnancy throughout. Just make the most of it!!!