Please someone tell me if I am ok?

suzan

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I had a miscarriage before in July 2007 at 8 weeks done by d&c.

I feel great now. I had a little twingies and cramp feeling in the past weeks but this time I feel great. I have been feeling awesome since 2 days ago but my boobs still hurt bad which I know its a symptom and it makes me relaxed.

I still dont feel nauseas and dont feel a crampy feeling at all!!

Is everything ok? I assume this is something good right?

Experiences and opinions please?

I am being very obsessed. I keep touching my boobs to see if they still hurt bec last time they stopped hurting when i knews that my baby was gone.

So I am just checking if everytihng is ok?

It all sounds ok to me. My sore boobies,nausea and sickness never really kicked in until week 7 -8 and didn't stop till about week 14.

Everybody is different and will start getting symptoms at different stages it sounds fine to me hun.

I understand how you feel totally, and I worried about all the same things as you.
Try to relax and enjoy being pg.

The only pregnancy symptom I had was sore boobs! No morning sickness or nausea, not particularly tired either, in fact, apart from the usual aches and pains of carrying the extra weight, I had a great pregnancy throughout. Just make the most of it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back