Please someone else tell me they have this...

Pregnot

Reaction score
Like stretch marks on your pubis? They are dark purple lines on my pubis where my hair is

Please someone tell me they have the same? My oh spotted them n asked about them

Me i think i do....hard to get a good look with bump in the way. I was abit shocked by it aswell, dont know what causes it there though. So attractive x

Omg really?? I'm so pleased I don't know why they would come there I'm getting seriously down about these marks now
I just look horrific naked and I'm only 28 I'm just a mess now

I know ohhh they'll fade, ohhh they are reminder of carrying your child etc etc but its making me feel disgusting I literally bath in bio oil and coco butter every day but nothing helping them

Get embarrassed taking my clothes off at bedtime in front of my oh and now they are on my pubis!

Im 28 too so know how u feel, bodys completely changed. My marks are all on bottom of my bump & hips, hope dont get more. I put on bio oil religiously every day but to be honest i think it just depends on skin type. Try not to stress about it, our bodies have to go through alot before our beautiful babies get here, will be worth it. plus im sure ur oh doesnt care or see u differently because of them, so dont be embarassed by them x

Ditto! My skin has went all saggy at bottom of bump too wtf?! It's horrible I can't see it but I can feel it yuk! Also have stretch marks down there too I thought I could feel them asked dh to have a look and he confirmed my fears! I am covered in stretch marks all over my bump and my sides and noticed the inside of my kness may b getting them too! Seemingly afterwards they don't bother u as much cos u have something to show for it but I feel horrible and I think my husband sees me different too but he says I'm being daft and paranoid but I can't see y he would find me attractive i l look like a whale! I'm only 28 too and I think my bikini wearing days are over swimsuits all the way now! X

Cant see down that far lol although mught attemot the 'lady garden later' pmsl

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Me 3! I fully hate them. Like a ridiculous amounts! I'm only 25 and look gross. My bump has like pulled everything forward aswell so now I have no bum. Like at all. I look freakish. Think it's gonna take a while to get back into any sort or 'shape'!! X

I doooo!!!!

And mines grown since giving birth!!!

Stretchmark foof!!!!! :shock: hate it lol x

Last edited:
Do you all shave it all off? Mine is just very short so lines wouldn't be so noticeable. I guess if you like it all shaven you wouldn't want to let it grow though. I get way too many ingrown hairs to shave mine all off. And I don't like it. Each to their own though Obv. I know it's the in thing fot you youngsters these days :p

Xx

Oh no wont shave all off. Neaten and a tidy me thinks! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back