Please say my eyes aren't playing tricks!

KateK

Reaction score
Ladies! Mt giddy aunt.. I'm a little in shock.. I'm only 9dpo and was feeling very pessimistic but I pinged my eyes open at 6:30 and the desire to test was so strong.. I waited the 3 minutes, making myself a condolence coffee in preparation, at first glance thought it was negative and then I saw the faintest line.. Please tell me you see it too? It was there, and pink, I swear! Was shaking so the picture's a bit pants! 😬😬

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 106
Oh I definitely see that!! Didn't even have to squint
Congratulations lovely :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks Peanut - don't want to tell anyone until I run it by the experts on here! I'm sure you're fed up of hearing it and trying to work your way through it now but I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your witch of a doctor is doing everything she can to help.. Sending my love to you and your partner xxx

Thank you so much Clover! Floating on a cloud right now and keeping everything crossed!

Can definitely see it xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Can see a line! Congratulations x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Definitely pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Thanks so much everyone! I haven't tested again - going to try and wait 2 days if I can help it and pray the line holds up! Anxiety has well and truly set in now xxx

Congratulations! I will be doing Tues on my own then! xx

Ooh noo sparklegirl I feel like such a traitor.. I couldn't hold it in anymore I was torturing myself! I'll still test on Tuesday to make sure the line's still there - so scared xxx

Ooh noo sparklegirl I feel like such a traitor.. I couldn't hold it in anymore I was torturing myself! I'll still test on Tuesday to make sure the line's still there - so scared xxx

Haha not a traitor! If it wasnt for it being my anniversary and have to check before I drink I would have caved in before now! That is literally the only thing that is forcing me to wait!! That and the fear of it being negative of course, I am scared it isnt positive and it means whatever is wrong is causing me more problems. Yay for your BFP, I love to see all the positive test photos xxx

I defo see it! Congrats!

I had one like that at first and as I had given up on getting preggers I didn't believe it - the other 12 I did made me believe it though!

Happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back