Please read this everyone trying to have a baby

s

Reaction score
I read an article in The Daily Telegraph last week about a couple who have been trying to start a family for three years. They've done everything - ovulation kits, IVF treatment, herbal remedies from homeopaths - you name it, they've done it and it came close to breaking them both.
They are now the proud parents of a little girl. I think the baby was born last week or very recently - sorry I can't remember all the facts. The husband, who wrote the article, said that he is sure that the reason his wife finally fell pregnant is because they decided to live a normal life for a month and forget about their goal. They both relaxed and had sex one drunken night and his wife became pregnant.
There's a lesson for us all in this. Pressure to conceive is the strongest contraceptive we're using right now.
S

This is what happened with us though we were only trying for 3-4 months. I was then due to have an operation so we 'stopped trying' and BINGO I fell pregnant. I am convinced it was because we relaxed and enjoyed sex again, didn't look at the calendar to see when to do it and just went back to how things used to be - doing it when we felt like it.

It does work!!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back