Please no judging. Need some help. 2 potential fathers

Billy Bob

Reaction score
Okay so I was reading a post on Facebook, and realised I’m in the same boat as the poster. I genuinely didn’t even think or have any doubts until I saw this post. Now I’m panicking.. So basically I have been with my long term partner for over 4 years now. We split up for four months and I had a one night Stand with someone on the 24th July 2020 / he didn’t finish in me. Then had sex with my long term partner on the 30th, 1st,
2nd august. All unprotected so I kept testing cos panicking and didn’t manage to get a very faint positive until 16th august. I managed to finally get a clear positive on 20th august. My last period was 19th July 2020. My due date is 27th April. Can anyone help me with this?? I’m really panicking now I genuinely didn’t have any doubts until now. Can someone help me?

The sex from 24th July is really unlikely to have resulted in this pregnancy, firstly if he genuinely didn’t finish in you it’s highly unlikely, and I think based on the fact that you started getting faint positives from 16th aug means it’s even more unlikely, you would generally start getting faint positives about 10-14 days after conception, I would say the sex on the 2nd august got you pregnant
Honestly I don’t think the one night stand guy is the father

I conceived on July 30th, last period July 17th, due April 23rd. I’d say you got pregnant from your long term partner. You’d be due before me if you got pregnant on the 24th.

Agree with previous comments you can do a reverse due date calculator on the internet somewhere from due date that’ll give you an idea

I am also due on 27th April and my estimate conception date was 4th August so I would say it definitely sounds like your long term partner.

Okay so I was reading a post on Facebook, and realised I’m in the same boat as the poster. I genuinely didn’t even think or have any doubts until I saw this post. Now I’m panicking.. So basically I have been with my long term partner for over 4 years now. We split up for four months and I had a one night Stand with someone on the 24th July 2020 / he didn’t finish in me. Then had sex with my long term partner on the 30th, 1st,
2nd august. All unprotected so I kept testing cos panicking and didn’t manage to get a very faint positive until 16th august. I managed to finally get a clear positive on 20th august. My last period was 19th July 2020. My due date is 27th April. Can anyone help me with this?? I’m really panicking now I genuinely didn’t have any doubts until now. Can someone help me?
Dna test when baby is born hun , is the only way to know for sure , I hope you find peace with this issue, know someone with the same issue and she let it go and did nothing about it, now she cant have peace because of it and her current parther

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back