please let me sleep

It must be so awful to constantly wake up especially when you have to work the next day!
I happily sleep quite well at the moment. Only wake up once a night to go to the toilet and immediately sleep again. Still feel exhausted in the morning though.
Hope you will sleep better tonight hun! xx

Aww big hugs I do get nights where I sleep badly but thankfully it's not everynight for me.tho I do usually get up twice for the loo x

Morning girls why me then honestly I woke 3 times.last night. 2am.4am 6am alarm at 7am as bf drove me to station.
Im ok for some. Reason I bounce back but I wake.for wee.and I.wake to sit up.and breath it really unsettle me that I can't. Get my breath laying down.last.night k tried. Pregnancy pillow again was nicer but still.dragging it from side to side.i know we are meant to sleep on our left but I fjnd it so uncomfortable. ...so that's my.usual.nights.ladies.
Tbh over years I have suffered with sleep ive had insomnia and been on sleeping tablets think I have a busy body and mind.
Thankfully when on maternity I can rest more . Again not . something I do easily .
And to top.it.off zero gentleman on commute.today.hmmmmm xxxx

Kelly hot week ahead booooo
Lydia.im sl jealous. U sleep well.but am glad u are.hope u ok hunny. Xxx

Positive sounds silly but make sure you get up in the dark to pee, I have found my making sure I dont turn any lights on and I don't even flush lol , I manage to stay half asleep so I get back to sleep much easier

Xx

I've been up since 6.30am ... I was up FOUR times for a wee, twice to open more windows as I was a sweaty mess and the last time because I was talking in my sleep and woke myself up!

I feel better for being up early as I get to bed about 11pm.. so enough sleep. But yes it is annoying :(

Quite surprised how easily I am waking up, I used to sleep like a log!

Have you tried the cussons sleep mist at all? I was sleeping terrible. But from the first night I used that. ... I sleep so well! I also found my pregnancy pillow was such a pain! Sooo uncomfortable and I have to turn over a lot so i got rid xx

Positive sounds silly but make sure you get up in the dark to pee, I have found my making sure I dont turn any lights on and I don't even flush lol , I manage to stay half asleep so I get back to sleep much easier

Xx

I do this most of time, (depending how bad my pgp is that night) but its sooo much better to get back to sleep.

I was up 8-9 times last night! Grrrrr!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Hi girls well Im off work today - long story short we had leak in shower a few weeks back so no shower since - plumber came Monday and builder was due tomorrow to cement up hole and we have painted in monday - Well we had another leak last night so woke up to more wet walls.
stayed off so had plumber here, builder here and basiaclly bigger job then first thought, so next few weeks are going to be shambles, and we cant paint nursery until they finish

Anyway sleep !! ,, last night wasnt too bad, kelly I too ditched Dream Geni pregnancy pillow I HATE IT !! last night had just one pillow slept for 3.5 hours - one wee ( in dark Hun and no flushing of chain) and then another 3.5 hours. the last hour I also introduced ha ha another pillow so now thinking i could do with just a long pillow ..? think u can get them in argos?

anyway I feel better and helps that I am not commuting today, been in garden and got chores to do now. am going to have a tan this summer wicked!! sadly back to work tomorrow.

so fingers crossed i sleep as well tonight

how is everyone else/xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back