please let me sleep

Positive37

Reaction score
Sleep at 11.30 and I saw 1am 3am 4.30 am and alarm at 6.30qm...toss. turn.sitting up.wee....ahhhhh am guessing u are all the same???
Hence why I am hating this commute to London x

Heartburn, cramp, weird dreams etc - I'd do anything for just one nights decent sleep!!

X

Me too!..I woke loads last night and eventually gave in and came down stairs at 5.45..the lack of sleep is going to kill me by this afternoon lol x

:( it's not easy to function without sleep and so frustrating watching the clock.

Thankfully this time round I haven't been too bad, but last time was horrendous and I only had a ten min walk to walk, I feel for you having to travel :(

I'm struggling to get comfortable these last days but once I've dropped off im ok, but its my right shoulder that's giving me problems, not my bump! Very strange. Also feels like there's no room for my poor Dh in bed, I noticed he was literally right on the edge the other night, but he never complains bless him.

Yep I'm the same hun, add restless legs to your list and that's me. So tiring :-( I couldn't cope with a long commute after that so I feel for you. When you finishing work? x

Same! Not to mention the light pouring into my room at 4am with tweeting birds right outside my window and a 16 month old who woke at 4:15am. Not half feeling grumpy this morning lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Arrrhhhh restless legs are driving me mad at night!!!!

I kept waking up on the hour last night feeling sick and not knowing what to do with myself!!

Just cant get comfy, or i do but early in the morning when I have to get up!!! x

I gave in just after 4 this morning! With restless legs & crampy legs, backache, hips hurting, too hot, too cold - I just gave in rather than laying there in pain any longer! That and needing a wee every few hours, which seems to coincide with girly waking up and having a wriggle! I wouldn't mind getting up so early if I could get a proper sleep! ARGH! On top of all the usual night time issues, last night I was awake in the middle of the night for about 2 hours with some serious BH going on, worst yet too! Poor hubby wondered what was going on!

Ahhh ladies. U are feeling my pain too.i did have restless legs but bf been massaging legs and feet . before bed bless him.least. They can do ha ha.i just have busy mind..thinking bout moo . cant breath.wee breaks shoulder. Goes.numb.

Am prob gonna do another 5 weeks was doing 6 but commute and too many people in london am finding.it crappy.i know I can push myself but dont want to.am a young 39 but my body feels 49 at end of day.xxx

oh my I feel for you having to commute in to London! I have changed my start time so I can get a later bus which drops me at the door so I don't have the 15 min walk up the hill at the start of the day! Couldn't do that - hubby does it and his commute is 3H door to door!

I finally had a good sleep (midnight till 5.30am and only had to get up once!!!) last night but I was truly exhausted. plus hubby was on shift so I had the bed to myself and I always sleep better on my own. I def find having a curved pillow between my legs helps the pain soooo much, supporting ankles, knees & thighs!

So many nights I have wanted to cave and take a sleeping pill but I know that isn't the answer and not good in third tri - so sometimes I just take a paracetamol just to help me sleep! Its desperate I know but being exhausted in my job is dangerous sometimes!

Hope you manage to get a good nights rest soon

xx

I didnt get a decent night sleep until I left work, still up the the loo during the night etc but a lot easier when that alarm doesnt go off

Ahhh ladies. U are feeling my pain too.i did have restless legs but bf been massaging legs and feet . before bed bless him.least. They can do ha ha.i just have busy mind..thinking bout moo . cant breath.wee breaks shoulder. Goes.numb.

Am prob gonna do another 5 weeks was doing 6 but commute and too many people in london am finding.it crappy.i know I can push myself but dont want to.am a young 39 but my body feels 49 at end of day.xxx

Ahhhhhh Positive37- I am also commuting into Lodon from Kent- about 1.5 hours each way including bus to station, train to London and then tube to work. IT IS KILLING ME! I nearly melted today on the tube :shock:

I am 32 weeks today and hardly sleeping either- gave up at 5am! I was planning on working full time until 38 weeks but starting to think that may not be possible....

Lou I totally feel your pain. My 17month old was also awake at 4am due to birds, sunshine etc. I ended up sleeping on sofa cushions on her floor in order that we all managed a few more hours kip! If they bloody birds wake her I dread to think what she'll be like with a screaming newborn! Oh the joys! She's napping now, I may well join her!

Ahh ladies what are we all like – Spinsugar am well jel of your stint of sleep last night ha ha, I have the bed to myself every night. Although we have a kingsize bed my bf and me love our sleep. I am more anxious about keeping him awake at night, he tucks me in and off he goes to spare room. Bless him.

Excited – Oh Hunny where in London do u work I feel your pain. And I don’t need to do the tube thankfully. I have 20 min walk to station and a 45 min journey on train which has air con and I don’t get on unless I have a seat. I am currently temping at Bank of England. I was going to work up to 36 weeks but more like 35 weeks I think – had enough of all the politics here TBH would rather be at home nesting.

As Mummywannabe said although I might not sleep better I can lay in if I want to and don’t have the stress of a long commute.

It is going to be hot on Friday too !! god help us al

I reckon i will i tend to have one good night one bad night, plus ive been yoga and a hot bath and am soooooooooooo relaxed, sleep well too chick xxxx

Ohh you just reminded me, I had a pregnancy massage a few weeks ago, it relaxed me so much I had the best sleep ever after. Well worth a try! I have booked in for another, and she comes to my house!

Xx

oh lovely i had one for my birthday was £45 though how much was yours
sadly on the day i had it i had such bad heartburn i couldnt relax ha - i get a few mins of leg and foot massage from bf before bed every night, it will have to do for now ha ha xxx

oh lovely i had one for my birthday was £45 though how much was yours
sadly on the day i had it i had such bad heartburn i couldnt relax ha - i get a few mins of leg and foot massage from bf before bed every night, it will have to do for now ha ha xxx

Actually come to think of it I did have indigestion, next time ill down some gaviscon. It was lovely but I was so pleased when she went so I could fart LOL!

Its only £30 for an hour, well worth it imho

Xx

Good luck for a good sleep tonight.

Yikes ive seen the weather forecast for the rest of the week. Glad im going to be at work for the next four days as i can hide in the chiller if need be lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back