please help

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hi girls.
Just wanted some advice on benefits ect.
Basically I dont work and dont plan to for a little while, so when LO is here will be receiving Income Support, Child benefit and Child tax credits.
My partnet and i dont live together,and he works but only earns about 180 pounds a week, after his frith and pension money have come out of his wages.
also he is in a little bit of debt,so has a loan to pay every month.
When bubs is here were hoping to get a council place together, so i was wondering with his earnings taken into account, how much wud we get off the rent and council tax each week/month???
We would love to live together when baby is here,but at the mo its looking like thats never gonna happen

He says that we aint gonna be able to afford it, but other couples where the mum stays at homewith bubs and dad doesnt earn alot, still live together so they must manage

please help : ( xxx

Someone mentioned a website called entitledto.com so you may want to look at that.

Me and my OH are together and we will be struggling financially (im planning on going back to work part time) but i will get an evening job if need be (anything to pay the bills). We would be far better off if we "werent a couple" but its not a road i would ever consider going down.

Good luck,

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back