Please help!

MsSunshine

Reaction score
Has anyone had this before? Its a cb ultra and have taken it day one of my missed period? Dont want to get my hopes up! Hoping someone else has had something similar.
Thank you

CF60C352-6C5D-4376-B991-6D656EF62ADA.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone had this before? Its a cb ultra and have taken it day one of my missed period? Dont want to get my hopes up! Hoping someone else has had something similar.
Thank you

View attachment 93724
I would just be super careful with these blue dye tests. Did it sit for more than 5 minutes? I had a really nasty full length colored evap in the last year. :( I have also heard that a partial line is faulty. I would definitely be testing again though. :)

I would just be super careful with these blue dye tests. Did it sit for more than 5 minutes? I had a really nasty full length colored evap in the last year. :( I have also heard that a partial line is faulty. I would definitely be testing again though. :)

Thank you for replying-I will do that for sure didnt want to get my hopes up for no reason!!

Thank you for replying-I will do that for sure didnt want to get my hopes up for no reason!!
I know what you mean….but it’s sooo hard not to. Looking forward to an update, and hope this is it for you!!!!

I am quite new to all this. Have been TTC since Jan. I have endometriosis and have been told that I may find it difficult. I have been working so hard on keeping call and not stressing.

This month i have been the most chilled out. I had a random spotting at 6dpo, no symptoms maybe a little tired and currently waiting for AF. Like you say its hard not to stress. Im just wondering when to take the next test. My app says take it on dpo 14. Will this make any difference? When am I officially out for the count.

I was supposed to be getting bloods done on Thurs on cycle day 2-5 but not sure thats going to happen now!

Sorry for the rant but so many variables

If you're af is due on Wednesday it would definitely be fine to take another test in the morning and hopefully it won't be another dodgy test and will show a clear bfp. Good luck, keep us posted xx

If you're af is due on Wednesday it would definitely be fine to take another test in the morning and hopefully it won't be another dodgy test and will show a clear bfp. Good luck, keep us posted xx
I agree :)

Thank you so I was due today. Took an ultra CB. Ive bought a rapid response CB today to try in the morning or wait and take on Wednesday- if I can :-(

Pretty sure I am out for the count :( have a light brown discharge so believe AF is on her way! This process really plays with your emotions even when your trying so hard to keep a positive and rational mindset!! Reading the posts on here keep me going and thank you for your response kept me going.

xx

Pretty sure I am out for the count :( have a light brown discharge so believe AF is on her way! This process really plays with your emotions even when your trying so hard to keep a positive and rational mindset!! Reading the posts on here keep me going and thank you for your response kept me going.

xx
Aww so sorry :( It is so hard. Join us over on the monthly page in TTC. :)

Oh no, I'm sorry, it was really sounding positive for you! I know, it's a real rollercoaster of emotions isn't it, but I hope this stage of your journey doesn't take too much longer xx

Oh no, I'm sorry, it was really sounding positive for you! I know, it's a real rollercoaster of emotions isn't it, but I hope this stage of your journey doesn't take too much longer xx
Thank you- i have just had the second half of my bloods done. Apparently the first lot show that I did not Ovulate. I have been using the O packs since Jan only stopped a couple of months ago and all seemed fine on them. I feel I am going to be on a journey with this!! Had a laproscopy done last Sep after being diagnosed with Endometriosis and the surgeon said that I would not know if I am infertile till I tried so horrible hearing those words- feel like they haunt me! OH is super supportive so thats helpful :)

Thank you- i have just had the second half of my bloods done. Apparently the first lot show that I did not Ovulate. I have been using the O packs since Jan only stopped a couple of months ago and all seemed fine on them. I feel I am going to be on a journey with this!! Had a laproscopy done last Sep after being diagnosed with Endometriosis and the surgeon said that I would not know if I am infertile till I tried so horrible hearing those words- feel like they haunt me! OH is super supportive so thats helpful :)
Oh, that is rather frustrating and disappointing. :( It’s wonderful to have a supportive oh though!!! <3

Bit of advice- I am usually a 7 day period. Starts with discharge and then gets heavier and am usually in so much pain. Sorry for the TMI but yday had dark brown/ black filled a pad. Today nothing which is so strange. No pain or cramps Im so confused?!

Was it last cycle that you had your day 21 progesterone levels checked which showed you didn't ovulate? Perhaps it was just a one off anovulatory cycle if you've been having positive opks previous cycles and the weird period was because of that? Dark blood is old blood so it might have been left over from the previous cycle xx

I hope this isn't too tough a journey for you! Endometriosis shouldn't make you infertile! Hopefully it'll happen soon for you xx

Now that you mention it I hve just checked the dates. I thought I ovulated later this
Month. So it could be that. I will have to speak to the gp. Thank you again- i have heard about the anovulatory cycle as well.

I really hope not xx

Hi How are you both doing? My journey continues… we have been referred to fertility now so doing all the necessary tests. OH got tested and was told no count was visible so he is getting tested again. At this point not sure how to feel.

In other news, this month I am on CD37, I ovulated according to the CB digi. I have had severe back pain for the last 2 Weeks nothing else really. Yesterday (dpo10) I felt a gush of what I thought was af but turned out to be a watery yellowish CM and today(dpo 11) have CM with a slight a brown tinge with 2 red spots. Not sure what is going on… if anything.

Feeling even more silly as it highly unlikley but I guess you never know.

I am just waiting AF to show. This 2WW is such a rollercoaster!! Xxx

Hi How are you both doing? My journey continues… we have been referred to fertility now so doing all the necessary tests. OH got tested and was told no count was visible so he is getting tested again. At this point not sure how to feel.

In other news, this month I am on CD37, I ovulated according to the CB digi. I have had severe back pain for the last 2 Weeks nothing else really. Yesterday (dpo10) I felt a gush of what I thought was af but turned out to be a watery yellowish CM and today(dpo 11) have CM with a slight a brown tinge with 2 red spots. Not sure what is going on… if anything.

Feeling even more silly as it highly unlikley but I guess you never know.

I am just waiting AF to show. This 2WW is such a rollercoaster!! Xxx
Hi, it's so hard isn't it! I tell myself every month that I'm not going to symptom spot and get my hopes up but of course every month I do :doh:I'm really sorry to hear about OH's test results but hopefully it was just a dodgy test and the results will come back better this time!
My husband had his semen analysis done back in June I think it was and the total count was something like 2.6 million so he started working out and stopped drinking alcohol etc and had it done again a couple of weeks ago and it was 94 million! So don't worry, there is a lot they can do to improve sperm!
Your symptoms are sounding really positive and I'm sending you loads of baby dust! If it doesn't work out this month are you having your progesterone tested again? As I have spotting in my tww if my progesterone is low but not if I'm using suppositories xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back