Please help!

Lily_

Reaction score
Hello. so here’s some things that have me questioning if I’m pregnant or not.

1. My last period was June 11th 2020, I only bled for less than 2 days which is not normal for me.
2. Lately I’ve been getting vertigo and lightheaded randomly.
3. I thought I had started my period 3 days ago but It’s only been brown discharge and I spotted light pink blood only once. I’ve been cramping just like normal but the brown discharge keeps coming and going at random.

I took two tests. This one came out looking like this and the second was a solid negative. I’m confused and upset. I wasn’t planning on getting pregnant but I’m not upset about it. just wanted to see what people have to say or think about this. I’m scared to get my hopes up if this is just an evap line.

AFCD4563-E95C-4541-800E-EBDD6CB7CB78.jpeg

I dont have any experience with blue dye tests but from what I see others saying, they arent that reliable. Try with a FRER

Clearblue tests are knows for bad evaps, I would get a pink dye test to be sure.x

Agree with the girls above . Those tests arent reliable. Get urself first response

Hello. so here’s some things that have me questioning if I’m pregnant or not.

1. My last period was June 11th 2020, I only bled for less than 2 days which is not normal for me.
2. Lately I’ve been getting vertigo and lightheaded randomly.
3. I thought I had started my period 3 days ago but It’s only been brown discharge and I spotted light pink blood only once. I’ve been cramping just like normal but the brown discharge keeps coming and going at random.

I took two tests. This one came out looking like this and the second was a solid negative. I’m confused and upset. I wasn’t planning on getting pregnant but I’m not upset about it. just wanted to see what people have to say or think about this. I’m scared to get my hopes up if this is just an evap line.

View attachment 91251

Do you know when you ovulated? I always find I’ve had a clear positive 14days after. Even though I torment myself at times testing early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back