Please help!!

Sharcaz

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. Im Newly pregnant with baby no2, but had losses so I am worried sick!! We so want this baby and have for a long time! But I've just had a small blob of pink discharge in ewcm. Is this normal? Should I be worried?! I'm so scared!! I'm only 4+2 xxx

Don’t worry. If it’s around when your af would have been due it’s just implantation bleeding. Pinky discharge. It’s very very common in early pregnancy. I had it at 5,6 and 7 weeks. Literally just when I wiped. Could also be from your cervix as blood flow is massively increased to the area in pregnancy xx

Don’t worry. If it’s around when your af would have been due it’s just implantation bleeding. Pinky discharge. It’s very very common in early pregnancy. I had it at 5,6 and 7 weeks. Literally just when I wiped. Could also be from your cervix as blood flow is massively increased to the area in pregnancy xx
Thank you so much for replying!! That's really reassuring, my cycles are 28/29 days and yesterday was cd29 so I'm very close. That must be it. Thank you again ❤️ and congratulations!! xxx

Thank you so much for replying!! That's really reassuring, my cycles are 28/29 days and yesterday was cd29 so I'm very close. That must be it. Thank you again ❤️ and congratulations!! xxx
Aw thankyou and good to hear your feeling reassured. Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back