Please help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by SarahMitchell, Sep 8, 2016.

1. SarahMitchell

SarahMitchell New Member

I went to the early pregnancy clinic today because I was having really bad pains in my stomach. They did a scan and said everything is OK. However I just went to the bathroom and I'm bleeding. Is it possible I could be miscarrying? I'm a bit worried to call the hospital again incase I'm over reacting

I'm 7 weeks

2. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

I would contact the hospital again if the bleeding is a new development. Try not to worry, it does happen a lot in early pregnancy xx

3. Willow16

Willow16 Well-Known Member

Bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal. Worth getting checked out though x

4. Cathrine

Cathrine Well-Known Member

Bleeding is not necessarily equivalent to miscarriage - but please seek medical attention as it is a new symptom accompanying your pain. Better safe than sorry :)

Please just calm down, I'm sure baby is ok even though it might be very scary!

Keep us posted!! <3

5. Kitten1991

Kitten1991 Well-Known Member

Hi Sweetheart,

I began bleeding at 14 weeks, i had to visit the early pregnancy unit a couple of times to be seen at the fear of a miscarriage.

Try and breath a little, put a pad in to calculate how heavy it is.

I was like being on a heavy period right up until 20/21 weeks!

Bleeding is more normal than we know during pregnancy, thats what my midwife told me. Even though i felt scared and uneasy my LO arrived this April all happy and healthy so remain positive and just communicate with the early pregnancy unit.

xx

6. Maaaaaac

Maaaaaac Well-Known Member

If it was an internal scan it can also irritate you a little and cause bleeding as well. Def give them a calkk, get reassurance dont panic yourself x