Please help

SarahMitchell

Reaction score
I went to the early pregnancy clinic today because I was having really bad pains in my stomach. They did a scan and said everything is OK. However I just went to the bathroom and I'm bleeding. Is it possible I could be miscarrying? I'm a bit worried to call the hospital again incase I'm over reacting

I'm 7 weeks

I would contact the hospital again if the bleeding is a new development. Try not to worry, it does happen a lot in early pregnancy xx

Bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal. Worth getting checked out though x

Bleeding is not necessarily equivalent to miscarriage - but please seek medical attention as it is a new symptom accompanying your pain. Better safe than sorry :)

Please just calm down, I'm sure baby is ok even though it might be very scary!

Keep us posted!! <3

Hi Sweetheart,

I began bleeding at 14 weeks, i had to visit the early pregnancy unit a couple of times to be seen at the fear of a miscarriage.

Try and breath a little, put a pad in to calculate how heavy it is.

I was like being on a heavy period right up until 20/21 weeks!

Bleeding is more normal than we know during pregnancy, thats what my midwife told me. Even though i felt scared and uneasy my LO arrived this April all happy and healthy so remain positive and just communicate with the early pregnancy unit.

xx

If it was an internal scan it can also irritate you a little and cause bleeding as well. Def give them a calkk, get reassurance dont panic yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back