Please help

Natalia015

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex on may 14 and took plan b the next day but had unprotected sex again after 2 days of taking plan b. I bled like 5 days after that and went to the er and they said i wasnt pregnant of course they couldnt detect anything since it wasnt even been a week after i had sex. After 5 weeks my period was late and i decided to take a test and it came back negative and my expected period came 20 days late and right after my period im experiencing some cramps, fatigue, nausea, frequent urination and kinda bloated. Have anyone experienced this? Could i be pregnant?

If you've had a period and a negative pregnancy test you are unlikely to be pregnant. If you don't want to be pregnant, which I assume you don't since you took the morning after pill, don't have unprotected sex.

I highly doubt your pregnant. The morning after pill is not a good contraceptive, i would suggest using condoms or going on the pill. Perhaps be more careful next time.

I doubt you are pregnant....sounds like your hormones were just a bit all over the place with taking the pill.

If you've had a period and a negative pregnancy test you are unlikely to be pregnant. If you don't want to be pregnant, which I assume you don't since you took the morning after pill, don't have unprotected sex.

Thank you :) and I did want to get pregnant but he got scared and wanted me to take plan b :( but yeah next time I will not have unprotected sex and im going to get back on the pill soon. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back