Please Help

cortellen

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is not something I have ever really thought I would have to deal with. I have longed to however. I was told I could have my kids it may difficult and I may need medication. However, I know multiple women who have been told they could not have kids and are mothers to five and I know some that still have yet to be Blessed with that opportunity. The reason I am writing today is ask if I am crazy or if I really could be pregnant. I am not really regular I guess you could say and I have no idea when I ovulate. All I know is I am beyond exhausted, I am nauseous a lot, dizzy, light headed, have headaches, my boobs have hurt for going on three weeks and are also tingly, I am super gassy, have had cramps here and there, spotted for seven days the week before I would have gotten my period in April. Did not get a period in March or April. I have taken a couple tests but they were negative. Perhaps when I took them it was too soon. But along with those symptoms I am having many others to the point where my male friends have pulled me aside and flat out asked me if I am pregnant. Therefore, I do not think it is in my head if others are noticing differences in my body, reactions, and actions. To be honest I know I need to find out but I am more worried to hear no than yes. Granted I want to be a mom more than anything, but if I am not then what on earth could be going on? My body runs on its own cycle but has never done anything like it is doing now. I have never had any of these symptoms before and I just want to know what is going on. Has anyone else ever been in the same boat?

Last edited:
I was actually told I would find it near enough impossible to ever have kids and I'm pregnant with my 5th! My cousin was also told the same and she has 2 kids.
it sounds like you have a few symptoms so if your testing negative maybe go and see your doctor to get blood tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back