Please help

Lydia666

Reaction score
Hi I hope you can help me. On the 18 December 2015 I had my nexplanon implant removed ( after having lots of complications e.g prolonged period). On the day of removal I had my period arrive immediately, lasting for 5 days. Since then I had 2 unprotected sex with my boyfriend who pulled out before climaxing (generally his timing have been good in the past). Now however, I have all theses pregnancy symptoms - tiredness, sore back, swollen breast, cramps everywhere, weird feeling in my pelvic area (cramping) and weird taste in my mouth etc. Although I do not trust these symptoms as it's similar to mentuation, nonetheless the key thing that's alarming is my nipples and the surrounding area that have gone big and darker ( which I never experience in my life) not to mention some tingling. What I'm trying to find out is it too soon to be pregnant? What can cause darkness in the nipples other than pregnancy? I'm scared of doing a test. Also I wanted to ask if it does turn out to be pregnancy how does my smoking thus far effect my unborn baby?

Hi, it might be a little early to detect pregnancy with a test however if you are pregnant your smoking so far probably won't have much of an affect as the baby won't quite be using your blood supply x

Thank you for your reply, when you think is the best time to do a pregnancy test. Do women generally get darker nipples sooooo early in their pregnancy or is my darker nipples caused by something else. Sorry for the too much question :)

Best results come from your period due date but you could find out 3 or 4 days prior, in regards to your other question it is a symptom but everybody is different x

Most ladies ovulate around CD14, based on your bleed on the 18th for you that would be yesterday. It is possible you ovulate earlier (some ladies as early as CD7) but even so you would only be 7-8 days past that today, which would be super early to be having pregnancy symptoms. I would think it is more likely that you are feeling the effects of coming off the birth control, it can take up to 6 months for the hormones to sort themselves out again.

The only way to know for sure is to test though!

That makes Sooo much sense thank you, It's just driving insane trying to figure out why my nipples are reacting like this. I'll wait for my period then do a test (if I need to) for now I'll pretend I'm not experiencing this.

Aww good luck with ignoring your symptoms lol x

I hope you get the answer you are looking for, good luck :)

I'm still shocked to be going through my symptoms, a week it's been with no improvement other than more aches and Ofcourse I had negative result on the pregnancy test.. I can only hope it's early pregnancy signs ( cause if it turns out to be a severe implanon removal side effects then more people need to research this (oh god lol). I obviously cnt wait just to find out I feel like I'm going crazy. Since yesterday I had white creamy discharges. I'm scared don't know whether to take that a confirmation or if I'm just imaging and over analysing... Now I have to wait another 7days till my period is due. I hope that too is regular like it use to be a year ago before the implanon

I'm still shocked to be going through my symptoms, a week it's been with no improvement other than more aches and Ofcourse I had negative result on the pregnancy test.. I can only hope it's early pregnancy signs ( cause if it turns out to be a severe implanon removal side effects then more people need to research this (oh god lol). I obviously cnt wait just to find out I feel like I'm going crazy. Since yesterday I had white creamy discharges. I'm scared don't know whether to take that a confirmation or if I'm just imaging and over analysing... Now I have to wait another 7days till my period is due. I hope that too is regular like it use to be a year ago before the implanon

I had a creamy white discharge about a week before AF was due and I had a BFP not sure if it's a coincidence though x

I had my implant removed on 30th March, started my period 1 day later and for the next 4 months I had every single pregnancy symptom you could imagine! Then on the 5 month no symptoms did a test and in was pregnant!xx

MrsB2105, I guess it wasn't a coincidence I just did another test and got faint positive results!!!!!! I still have 5days to go and hoping it will definitely give me a clear positive line on the test. Oh gosh I still can't believe it,

Thanks everyone who replied to me, these forum communities really helped me and kept me sane. And I guess I'm now a firm believer that you can get pregnant with old fashion pull out method (even though it use to work fine for me before or maybe the implant made me more fertile lol-- I dnt know wat to think). It's crazy that I had symptoms from 30th December I just hope it's not twins (as they do run in my family-- I doubt it through this is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 :s). All day long I haven't smoked I hope and pray that I kick the nasty habit for good!!!
Wishing everyone the best of luck

Ooh wow :) congrats, I had a positive test 5 days pre period on an asda cheapie,
Maybe it will help with the smoking too ... Have you told your boyfriend? X

MrsB2105, yes he knows, I kept talking about my symptoms all week lol, plus we always wanted a baby but the plan was to start trying after September ( Oh well my ovaries had other plans). I guess it just makes it a little harder and must do lots of getting use to it and changes so quickly. I don't even know where to begin. We both in state of shock and soooo many mixed feelings of happiness and being scared!!!. I haven't told any of my family and friends yet and dying to tell them but at the same time we need to wait as anything can happen. Best wishes and thank u xxx

I find making lists helps, so make a list of everything you need to do or buy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back