Please HELP!

heatherjames

Reaction score
Ok I just got on birth control on a monday and the lady told me not to have sex for 10 days and if I do to use a condom but on Thursday I had sex without a condom and he came in me and he has been for abou almost two weeks, So I was wondering even though your on birth control and if he comes in you can you still get pregnant just as easy as if you werent on it? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND ANSWER ME BACK.

Thanks.

HI It sounds like you have been having unprotected sex for longer than you have been on birth control,
so it sounds like it would be possible for you to get pregnant, just as if you hadnt been on anything at all,

my suggestion is to start using condoms untill you have been on birth control for 2 weeks as it can take this long to work affectively,

but you cant rule out the possibilty that it may have been to late when you went on it in the first place

Well Ive taken test about 3 times it all came out - and this morning i woke up with really bad pain in my stomach to where it would hurt to move and we thought it was acid reflux or cramps bc I am supose to get my period in the next week or so , so I took advil it went away for about an hour and now its back, What do you think it could be? Thank you so much for helping me, Also I want a baby but my finace doesnt want another one right now at least until we are married.

You're test might not be accurate - you should wait until your period is late because even if you are pregnant the pregnancy hormone may not be detectable atm.

I don't know what the pains could be but if you are worried and they get worse you should maybe see a doctor.

Keep us posted.

Vicky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back