please help !!

LauraAshley

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm new to this, really helps reading your posts .... baby dust to you all :)

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 16 months now and still nothing, I've had tests done which indicate I ovulate every month and my partner is fine in that department too, I'm really starting to lose hope now, we want a baby so much, just not sure why it hasn't happened yet, everywhere I look I see babies and pregnant women and it hurts so much. Would be nice to make some friends !
Thanks Laura Ashley x

Hey LauraAshley

You've come to a really good place, the support on this forum is awesome!

How long is your cycle? Do you do OPK's, temping etc etc?

There are a lot of hints and tips on here, I'm sure that you'll pick up soon and you'll get your :bfp: (big fat positive)

Biggest hint I can give you for the forum is go and have a look at the abbreviations list on the forum help section ... took me a while to pick them up xx

Hope you get your :bfp: soon

Thank you :)

My cycles are every 25 days and lasts around 3-4 days, I haven't been using OPK's but my doctor thinks I ovulate around day 10.

Thanks Laura Ashley

You should get into the OPK's, and google SMEP ... its give you a good idea about when you should :bd: in order to get the best chance of a :bfp:

Hi LauraAshley :) welcome to the forum - it must be really hard to stay hopeful after 16 months. I'm reading a book called "Zita West's guide to getting pregnant" (just got it out of the library) it has lots of useful info and tips for people ttc. She runs a fertility clinic in London and I think a lot of her advice is worth looking at to increase your chances... Good luck with it all and also maybe have a look at the section of the forum called Long Term ttc.... xx

Hi laura welcome to the forum. Im sorry to hear your journey is taling longer than hoped but the girls really are lovely and supportive.

I agree smep may be a good idea to try...what hav you got to lose eh and u could hav everything to gain :)

good luck hope u get ur bfp really soon xxx

Hi, sorry to hear its taking so long for you, at least you know that you do ov and that alls well with you and your man which is good. Fx it wont b much longer for you now and everyone on here is fab to talk to and knows excatly how you feel and what you are going through.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back