please help!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Yvonne, May 22, 2005.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi
    i was just wondering if anyone could help me,
    I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second baby and i am getting stomach ache :( But i also have bad constipation :oops: sorry too much info!! so i think the tummy ache is that.
    Has anyone else has this in their pregnancies? and have you any advice to help ease it? i 'm really uncomfortable because of it now.

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY ADVICE

thanks

Yvonne

:D :D

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Yvonne

I also had that but I have been drinking 2 litres of water and eating at least 2/3 pieces of fruit each day, also some weetabix and it has got a lot better.

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,

Long time no chat, how are you?

I have tried everything i have even drank 2 cartons of fresh orange!! i believe itis supposed to make you loose, anyway again too much info :oops:
    I just feel so uncomfortable, i drink loads mainly because i am always thirsty and i always eat lots of fruit but nothing seems to be shifting it, i am at the docs on thursday to confirm pregnancy etc- i still haven't been yet!!! andy has been away and i didn't want to go on my own

Have you got an appointment to see the midwife yet?

Keep in touch

Yvonne

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Yvonne,

I have private messaged you

5. babybaldwin

babybaldwin Member

I had the same problem. My Dr. told me to eat more vegetables and eat more grains. You also can use some kinds of ex-lax. They have me using metamucil. It's disgusting but it works. Hope that helps. And Congrats :)

Malinda

6. LucyClare

LucyClare New Member

Fruit and fibre is a good one. It tastes nice, and the roughage is excellent. I was eating it anyway, and then didnt have any for a few days and then got a little bit constipated. Even though im a vegetarian and eat plenty of fruit, vegetables and grains/pulses. So im back on the fruit and fibre...!

7. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

I'm the same, hence my big belly I think, oh and wind, don't forget wind! I have weetabix and eat lots of fruit but still bunged up! Gives me the most terrible gut ache! (Sorry !) But I know I'm not alone (*looks around* Ohhh wait I am. Souldn't of mentioned wind i think!)